BITS Pilani Recruitment For PhD Aspirants Only
Applications are invited for ONE position of Research Fellow on project, “Exploring the role of electrons’ spin in enhanced hydrogen production using chiral/magnetic electrocatalysts’” funded by BITS Pilani, Cross-Disciplinary Research Fellowship (CDRF) scheme associated with CREST/SCoE (SC/07/23/108) under the supervision of Prof. Kiran Vankayala (Department of Chemistry) and Prof. Ram Sanker Patel (Department of Physics). This position is applicable only to PhD aspirants.
Position: Research Fellow
Project: Spin Effects in Electrocatalysis
Location: BITS Pilani, K K Birla Goa Campus
Joining: At the earliest
Scope of Work:
- Synthesis of nanomaterials and their physicochemical and (photo)electrochemical characterization.
- Use of analytical tools for quantification of products such as hydrogen.
Essential Qualification: M.Sc Degree in Chemistry/Material Science/Nanotechnology or equivalent degree graduates from reputed University/Institute with First class or equivalent grade.
- GATE or UGC/CSIR-NET
- Knowledge on material science, electrochemistry, spectroscopy, magnetism.
- Experience in analytical techniques such as GC, HPLC will be an advantage.
Fellowship: ₹37,000 – ₹42,000 per month (based on the year of PhD and performance)
Duration: As per BITS Pilani norms
Place of Work: BITS Pilani, K K Birla Goa Campus, Goa
- Research training in the cutting-edge areas such as Nanomaterials, Electrochemistry and Magnetism with exposure to state-of-the-art research facilities.
- Hostel or Married scholar accommodation can be provided subject to availability and as per the institute’s rules and regulations.
Please apply with CV and Cover letter (showing alignment and justification with the roles/responsibilities/requirements) to PI via email at [email protected] by 14 October 2023.
Selection Process: Preliminary shortlisting will be based on resume and telephonic/audio-visual interview within a week of the last date of application. For the final interview, the candidate will be informed through e-mail. No TA/DA will be provided in case of a personal interview. For more details, please contact:
Keywords: BITS Pilani recruitment, PhD aspirants, Research Fellow, Spin Effects in Electrocatalysis, Fellowship, research training, nanomaterials, electrochemistry, magnetism. BITS Pilani Recruitment For PhD Aspirants Only. Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.