Research Associate in AI & Informatics Department
Jubilant Biosys is currently hiring for the position of Research Associate in the AI & Informatics Department.
Qualification: Master of Science in Chemistry / Computational Chemistry / Pharmaceutical Chemistry / Medicinal Chemistry.
Experience: 2 – 4 yrs
Desirable Experience: Experience in a Drug Discovery Industry / CRO in Computational Chemistry Department.
- Docking & Molecular Dynamics
- Python Scripting
- Good knowledge of chemistry
- Enthusiasm to learn new skills and software relevant to the work
Roles & Responsibilities
- Collaborate with colleagues in medicinal chemistry and other teams for providing scientific knowledge obtained through molecular modeling, supporting preclinical drug discovery.
- Responsible for working along with team in computational chemistry to deliver modeling results.
- Responsible for optimal utilization of resources in his organization through monitoring, measuring and reporting on scientific issues, opportunities and developmental plans and achievements within agreed formats & timescales.
- Write and maintain records of observations and conclusions for every experiment in a timely manner.
- Conduct literature searches for the target, structures related to the target and any other relevant or key information.
- Communicate experimental results and provide routine updates to the reporting manager on the status of the work / tasks.
Apply for this position here.
Keywords: research associate, AI, informatics, chemistry, computational chemistry, pharmaceutical chemistry, medicinal chemistry, drug discovery, CRO, docking, molecular dynamics, QSAR, python scripting.