Pharma QC Executive Job at Jubilant Pharmova Limited
- DATE POSTED: 25/09/23
- LOCATION: Nanjangud
- COMPANY: Jubilant Pharmova Limited
- FUNCTION: Quality
Jubilant Pharma Limited is a global integrated pharmaceutical company offering a wide range of products and services to its customers across geographies. We organise our business into two segments, namely, Specialty Pharmaceuticals, comprising Radiopharmaceuticals (including Radio pharmacies), Contract Manufacturing of Sterile Injectable, Non-sterile & Allergy Therapy Products, and Generics & APIs, comprising Solid Dosage Formulations & Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients.
Jubilant Generics (JGL) is a wholly – owned subsidiary of Jubilant Pharma. JGL in India has Research & Development units at Noida and Mysore. It has two manufacturing facilities one at Mysore, Karnataka and another at Roorkee, Uttarakhand, engaged in APIs and Dosage manufacturing, respectively.
The manufacturing location at Mysore is spread over 69 acres and it’s a USFDA approved site engaged in manufacturing of APIs, and caters to the sales worldwide. API portfolio focusses on Lifestyle driven Therapeutic Areas (CVS, CNS) and targets complex and newly approved molecules. The company is the market leader in four APIs and is amongst the top three players for another three APIs in its portfolio helping it maintain a high contributionmargin. The manufacturing location at Roorkee, Uttarakhand is state of the art facility and is audited and approved by USFDA, Japan PMDA, UK MHRA, TGA, WHO and Brazil ANVISA. This business focusses on B2B model for EU, Canada and emerging markets.
Both manufacturing units are backward-integrated and are supported by around 500 research and development professionals based at Noida and Mysore. R&D works on Development of new products in API, Solid Dosage Formulations of Oral Solid, Sterile Injectable, Semi-Solids Ointments, Creams and Liquids. All BA/BE studies are done In house at our 80 Bed facility which is inspected and having approvals /certifications from The Drugs Controller General (India) and has global regulatory accreditations including USFDA, EMEA, ANVISA (Brazil), INFRAMED (Portugal Authority), NPRA(Malaysia), AGES MEA (Austria) for GCP and NABL, CAP accreditations for Path lab services.
JGL’s full-fledged Regulatory Affairs & IPR professionals ensures unique portfolio of patents and product filings in regulatory and non-regulatory market.
Revenue of Jubilant Pharma is constantly increasing and during the Financial Year 2018 -19 it was INR 53,240 Million as compared to INR 39,950 Million during the Financial Year 2017-18.
Kindly refer www.jubilantpharma.com for more information about organization.
Key Responsibility’s Include:
- To review the test cases, protocol, validation packages and documents related to validation of computer system.
- To prepare and review SOP.
- To ensure that configuration management is done in line with respective SOP.
- To ensure the security policies are in line with the established guideline.
- To execute the computer system validation for analytical instruments, Non-Enterprises and Site Specific application.
- To Review and approve computer system application documents for Enterprise application with respective to Nanjangud.
- Monthly audit trail review and periodic privilege verification in all analytical instruments and others as is when required.
- Shall be responsible for Review the Data Backup and Restore.
- Shall be responsible for generation of monthly compliance report of SAP, RFID, EDMS, Compliance wire, Trackwise and Access control system.
- Shall be responsible for Monthly compliance report of manufacturing application (DCS, DL, DAS) and any other shop floor system.
- Shall be Responsible for internal and external audit with respect to CSV/IT Compliance.
- Any additional activity assigned by the reporting manager.
Education Qualification & experience:
M.Sc / B Pharma.
6-8 years in QC in a formulation & API unit.
Apply for the position here.