Application from eligible & interested candidates are invited for engagement of R&D project staff via ON LINE INTERVIEW (Through Microsoft Teams) for the following purely temporary positions of Project Associate-I under the project entitled “Management of R&D Services for Analytical Activities of CSIR-NEERI at Sophisticated Environmental Analytical Facility (SEAF)” at CSIR-NEERI Nagpur.
Place of Posting: SEAF Division, CSIR-NEERI, Nagpur
Job Title: Project Associate -I
Number of post: One
M.Sc. in Chemistry from a recognized University or equivalent
Analysis of environmental samples (water, wastewater, soil etc.) and
handling of instruments namely Ion chromatograph and ICP MS
Age: 35 years
Salary: (i) Rs. 25,000/- + HRA for others who do not fall under (i) above
(ii) Rs. 31,000/- + HRA to Scholars who are selected through (a) National Eligibility
Tests-CSIR-UGC NET including lectureship (Assistant Professorship) or GATE
or (b) A selection process through National level examinations conducted
by Central Govt. Departments and their Agencies and Institutions
Mode of Selection: Selection will be done on the basis of online Interview through MS Team/Skype/mobile or any other tools. Date of interview will be notified separately through e-mail.
1. All project staff positions are on contract basis and will be co-terminus with the project. However, under no circumstances the tenure of project staff who have served CSIR-NEERI or any other laboratories/institute of CSIR under contract R&D projects would be allowed to exceed five years duration.
2. Upper age limit shall be reckoned as on the last date of receipt of applications
3. Candidates are not required to pay any application fees.
4. Only those candidates who have acquired the essential qualification & result has been declared (should have at least provisional certificate) are eligible to apply for a particular position.
5. Result awaited /Final semester appeared or Ph. D submitted candidates are not eligible to apply for the position where such minimum essential qualification requirement is mandatory.
6. Final semester and result awaited candidates are not allowed to appear for the interview.
7. Experience, where required, will be counted from the date after acquiring minimum educational qualification. Dissertation/thesis work conducted during academic period will not be counted as experience.
8. Time spent in acquiring higher qualification will not be counted as an experience over essential qualification.
9. Mere fulfilling of minimum qualification does not confer any right in a candidate for being called for interview. If large number of applications received, preference will be given to the candidates having qualification and experience over and above advertised qualification/experience.
10. The shortlisted candidates will be invited for the online interview, information for which will be communicated on the Email ID of the candidates mentioned in the application form.
11. No upgradation of the project staff shall be done in same or new project. However, candidates have to apply fresh, and if shortlisted, may have to appear for the interview.
12. CSIR-NEERI reserves the right to cancel or withdraw the offer of engagement in case of any discrepancy found, in the candidature of any empaneled candidate at any stage.
13. The selected candidates are expected to join within time frame mentioned in the offer letter from the date of receiving offer letter of appointment, after completion of pre-appointment formalities like medical examination and character verification etc.
14. Engagement under the new project would be made only after submission of duly completed „No Demand Certificate‟ and „No Dues Certificate‟ and submission of resignation from the previous project to administration through concerned Scientist &Head.
15. Engagement of project staff will depend on the project tenure/requirement, which may be extended or curtailed depending on the duration of the Project/desired level performance or conduct of the incumbent, as the case may be.
16. The engagement of project staff may be terminated at any time without assigning any reasons, by giving a one-month notice. In case, the person desires to leave the assignment, he/she may also do so by giving one month notice or payment of one-month renumeration in lieu of, which can be condoned/ curtailed/ extended
depending upon the discretion of the Competent Authority.
17. The project staff shall have to make their own arrangement for accommodation during their tenure in the project. However, HRA shall be admissible as per applicable rules of the sponsoring agency.
18. The offer letter shall be issued to the candidate initially for a period upto March 31, 2024.
19. A review committee will assess the performance of the project staff and recommend for their extension, if required, subject to the availability of funds in the project.
20. CSIR guidelines for the Ethics in Research and in Governance, as made applicable vide CSIR OM No. 30/GB/2019-MD dated February 28, 2020 and amended from time to time shall apply.
21. No TA will be paid to the candidates for appearing in the interview in case of offline interviews.
22. No claim for permanent position shall be entertained.
23. Other terms & conditions will be governed as per guidelines issued by the funding agency/ CSIR- NEERI for the engagement of above Project Staff as amended from time to time.
The last date of submission of online application form is 20.08.2023
CSIR NEERI MSc, CSIR NEERI MSc, CSIR NEERI MSc Chemistry Looking for latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow Rasayanika Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma job