Pfizer hiring Postgraduate in Pharmacy candidates, M Pharma job opening 2023, Associate I – Reg CMC, Strategy, Brands CMC job opening 2023, associate job opening 2023, Pharmacy job opening 2023. Check out all the details on the same below:
Job Title: Associate I – Reg CMC, Strategy, Brands CMC
Location: India – Chennai
Minimum – Postgraduate in Pharmacy / Science
Minimum 0 – 1 Years in leading independently in the Regulatory Affairs function in a reputed Pharmaceutical Organization. Excellent oral and written English communication skills. Good conceptual and reasoning skills. Attention to details.
Excellent oral and written English communication skills. Good conceptual, analytical, problem solving, and organizational skills. Good conceptual and reasoning skills. Attention to details.
- Regulatory requirements of post approval changes for US
- Oral Solid Dosage form and sterile injectable manufacturing and regulatory data requirements for submission of ARs.
- Knowledge in retrieving information from company’s and regulatory agency databases.
- Basic level of knowledge on general standards, processes and policies of Pfizer/Pharmaceutical manufacturing Industry.
- Manages day-to-day regulatory activities associated with assigned Annual Reports within agreed upon timelines.
- Reviews changes made during the reporting period for completeness and accuracy.
- Develops initial Annual Report regulatory strategy while considering registered content and seeks endorsement by the CMC GRL.
- Authors and/or compiles CMC contributions based on changes made during the appropriate reporting period, i.e. Module 1 & 3 under the guidance from the CMC GRL as appropriate and within agreed timelines.
- Reviews all appropriate systems for post approval changes submitted and approved along with commitments made and fulfilled
- Reviews technical/supportive information for submission to support AR changes
Manages and reviews stability contributions for accuracy and consistency with commitments
- Reviews and applies pertinent US regulatory guidelines to confirm Annual Reportable filing classifications.
- Develops technical justification of change for agency submission as needed
- Updates impacted dossier components as needed
Co calates delays in timelines and flags identified risks to the CMC GRL and/or appropriate leadership
- Coordinates internal document review and sign off.
Utilizes Pfizer’s CMC systems, i.e. GDMS, PDM, SPA, etc., as appropriate.
- Ensures compliance to Pfizer internal procedures and training SOPs (PLA).
Pharma Freshers Job 2023 Pharma Freshers Job 2023 Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.