ICT Mumbai MSc Program 2023-2024 Announced
ICT Mumbai MSc Program 2023-2024 Announced Programmes of ICT, Mumbai. Online application forms will be available from 1 st June 2023 on www.ictmumbai.co.in
Postgraduate Programme: M. Chem. Engg. & M. Sc. (Chemistry) By Papers
Sanctioned Intake: 30 & 20
B. Chem. Engg., B. E./B. Tech. in Chemical Engineering/Biochemical Engineering
B. Sc. with Chemistry as major subject and and Mathematics at H.S.C Level or equivalent
Schedule regarding ICT entrance examination for these programmes at all the three campuses and admission rounds will be displayed on ICT website in the Fourth week of June 2023. Applicants are requested to visit ICT website from time to time related to updates regarding this.
Please read the following instructions carefully
1) All Master’s programmes listed above are full-time programmes of two years duration. Online application forms will be available from 1st June 2023 on www.ictmumbai.co.in
2) M. Chem. Engg. and all M. Tech./M. E. Programmes are partly by papers (two semesters) and partly by thesis (two semesters) with fellowship for students who have valid GATE/GPAT score. All M. Sc. Programmes are two years programmes (four semesters) only by papers. No fellowships are available to any of theM. Sc. (by papers) Programmes.
3) For eligibility, the candidate should have passed any one of the Bachelor’s degree as mentioned in required qualification for that respective programme. The candidate should have passed Bachelor’s degree from ICT or any equivalent examination of a post HSC/HSSC four-year degree programme of IIT/NIT or any university/institute recognized by UGC/AICTE. For all the Postgraduate Programmes as listed above, the candidate should have passed required bachelor’s degree with 60% marks in aggregate or equivalent CGPA (55% marks in aggregate or equivalent CGPA for the backward class candidates).
4) For three different specialization in M. Pharm. programme, candidates will have to fill option form clearly stating his/her preferences at the time of admission. The preference will be given based on merit. Only in case of seats remaining vacant, the candidate will be offered/transferred to higher preference.
5) For M. Tech. programmes in Bioprocess Technology, Food Biotechnology and
Pharmaceutical Biotechnology, admissions will be done through Graduate Aptitude Test
– Biotechnology (GAT-B) 2023 conducted by Department of Biotechnology. A separate
notice will be put up on ICT website shortly.
6) Candidates desirous for applying in different programmes must apply separate
application for the respective programmes. Fees for submission of a sinlgle form for a
particular programme at ICT is Rs 1000/- for open category students and Rs 500/- for
reserved category students. Payment of this fee should be made online (extra online
charges may apply).
7) Preference will be given to candidates with Valid GATE/GPAT score.
8) For more information, candidates shall refer to Handbook 2023-2024 on ICT website
http://ictmumbai.edu.in. The Academic B ank of Credits (ABC) ID is mandatory for
submission of Application from AY 2023-24 for all programmes. Please visit
https://www.abc.gov.in/ for creating ABC ID, if you do not have one already.
9) Applicants must registered freshly for admissions 2023-24. Previous year’s registration details
will not be valid. Any queries related to use of previous registration details will not be
entertained at all.
10) It is the responsbility of the applicant to check eligibility criteria, validity of required
documents and other requirements, before registration and payment of application fee.
11) For any queries candidates are requested to write email on [email protected] only. No WhatsApp inquiries or phonecalls to any of the admission staff will be entertained.
Last date of submitting online application is 21st June 2023.
ICT Mumbai MSc Program Looking for latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow Rasayanika Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more