VIT Vellore PhD Chemistry Freshers Job – Apply Online
Applications are invited for the Post of Assistant Professor, Associate Professor, and Professor at Vellore Institute of Technology. VIT Vellore Freshers job opening 2023, Freshers job opening 2023, Chemistry Freshers job opening 2023, Check out all the details on the same below:
Assistant Professor, Associate Professor, and Professor
Ph.D. in relevant streams with good academic records
Experience: 0 to 2 years
Areas of Specialization:
- Classroom presentation
- Laboratory Instructions
- Development Learning of Resource Materials & Laboratory Development
- Student Assessment & Evaluation including Examination work of University.
- Participation in Co-curricular & extracurricular activities
- Student’s guidance, counseling & helping in their personal, ethical, moral, and overall character development
- Keeping abreast of new knowledge and skills, help to generate new knowledge and help dissemination of such knowledge through books, publications, seminars, handouts, etc.
- Continuing Education Activities Self-development through upgrading qualifications, Experience & Professional activities
- Applicants should preferably hold a Ph.D. in the relevant subject from reputed Institutions.
- Should have sufficient experience in Teaching, Industry & Research with reputed Institutions.
- Should have research papers published in International / National Journals.
- Should have books published and Scholars awarded / currently working for.
- Applicants with patents registered / consultancy works carried out will be given preference.
- Exposure in handling high-value funded projects will be an added advantage
- Research development activities & Research guidance
- Industry sponsored projects
- Providing consultancy and testing services
- Promotion of industry–institution interaction and R & D
Academic / Administration:
- Academic and Administrative management of the institution
Policy planning, monitoring & evaluation, and promotional activities; both at the department level and institution level
- Design and development of a new programme.
Preparing projects for funding in areas of R&D work, laboratory development, modernization, expansion, etc
- Administration both at departmental & institutional levels
- Development, administration, and management at Institutional levels
Monitoring and evaluation of academic and research activities
- Participation in policy planning at the Regional / National level for the Development of Technical Education
- Helping mobilization of resources for the Institution
- Develop, update and maintain MIS
- Plan and implement Staff Development activities, conduct Performance Appraisal
- Extension / Industrial Connectivity
- Interaction with Industry and Society
- Participation in Community services
- Providing R&D support and consultancy services to Industry and other user agencies
- Providing non-formal modes of education for the benefit of the Community
- Promotion of Entrepreneurship and Job rotation
- Dissemination of knowledge
- Providing Technical support in areas of social relevance
- Apart from the above duties, any other relevant work is assigned by the Dean of the respective schools
VIT Vellore PhD Chemistry Looking for latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow Rasayanika Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more