Coca Cola Recruitment – BSc Chemistry Candidates Apply
Coca-Cola hiring Senior Manager. BSc Chemistry job opening 2023, BSc Chemistry lab chemist vacancy 2023, Coca coal announces job opening for chemistry candidates. Chemistry job opening 2023, Chemistry job vacancy 2023, BSc Chemistry job opening 2023, Intrested and eligible candidates may check out all the details
Job Title: Senior Manager – Quality & Food Safety
Location: Gurugram, Haryana IN
Job ID: R-87249
Time Type: Full time
Qualification & Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry, Engineering, Biology or related field is required
5+ years of work experience with progression of quality systems management in a manufacturing environment preferably in the consumer good industry.
- Demonstrated successful experience and abilities in the areas of: Sustainability, scientific and regulatory affairs, Quality Management Systems and applications (ISO 9001, Lean, Six Sigma, GFSI, etc.), food regulatory and microbiology.
- An understanding of the broader sustainability topics including areas of water, energy & climate, sustainable agriculture, packaging and recovery.
- Must have capability to review, analyze, summarize, and interpret quality systems data, draw conclusions, interpret quality systems data, draw conclusions, make appropriate decisions and recommendations, write reports and give oral presentations.
- Advanced analytical, problem solving, facilitation and communication skills
- Demonstrated skill to persuade/influence both internally and externally to the function and organization.
- System economics, value chain and supply chain finance
- Technical knowledge and experience in bottling operations, beverage production technology and supplier processes. Management system knowledge and auditing process knowledge
- Ability to understand risks and create mitigation plans.
- Knowledge of packaging, product, and ingredient
- Experience with Program Measurement and Measurement Verification are ideal
- Experience with customer teams and audits is preferred
What You’ll Do for Us
- Drives implementation of The Coca-Cola Quality System (KORE) and ensures products, packages, ingredients, services, fountain operations and production facilities comply with the requirements of KORE and local regulations, through directing the development and implementation of effective quality programs throughout the geography.
- Monitors the effectiveness of Quality and Food Safety programs to ensure 100% compliance with quality principles, policies, and standards of the Company in all bottling plants through end-to-end Quality/Food Safety Assessments and ensure that corrective action/continuous improvement plans are developed.
- Develops and implements business plans to execute company’s and Business Unit’s Quality & Food Safety strategy including compliance tracking, approval of the suppliers & consultants, review/approval of the designs with in the plant, follow-up new technologies/trends, and investigate/share the best practices and their applications onsite; offers solutions to technical problems and provides guidance on Quality & Food Safety matters.
- Provides technical expertise to bottling partners, co-packers and other stakeholders for establishment of new plants, processes and line investments and conducts technical validation programs together with plants in order to qualify and authorize new or modified process systems and/or equipment.
- Manages product and package quality performance in the market and improve quality and supports implementation of periodical market surveys done by bottler; conducts trade planning & management (TPM) studies annually with bottler and ensure corrective actions are completed.
- Provides guidelines to beverage plants on various sampling requirements of The Coca-Cola Company and facilitates the plants by creating liaison between them and company/3rd party laboratories.
- Develops new processes and quality system applications, identifies technical investment needs and monitors the effectiveness of developments in order to provide new category products manufacturing capability in bottling plants.
- Provides technical guidance to Business Unit Marketing, Commercialization, R&D teams and Bottler Operations for new product/package launches and system/line start-ups and coordinates Bottler Team for trouble shooting of product formula related and process related problems.
- Creates master mixing instructions and all required data for bottling plants to produce the new products in accordance with product formula and company requirements.
- Conducts regular technical plant visits to support and monitor quality and manufacturing processes and provides an integrated technical support, expertise and guidance during the implementation.
- Trains front line leaders for KORE requirements, laboratory analyses, manufacturing processes and quality system.
- Builds a process for sustainability engagement with customer account teams in Retail and Food Service & On-Premise (FSOP) to identify and evaluate potential customer partnership opportunities specifically focused on increasing sales.
- Assists in the development of a coherent customer sustainability strategy through collaboration and technical advocacy with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Manages and/or conducts audits of fountain customers to evaluate conformance to the standards and specifications for beverage quality and food safety.
Editors Note: Coca Cola Recruitment Coca Cola Recruitment Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.