Clariant MSc Chemistry Recruitment – Candidates Apply Online
Dont forget to check out possible interview questions for this job below
Clariant announces job opening for chemistry candidates. MSc Chemistry job opening 2023, Chemistry job opening 2023. BSc Vacancy 2023, Product Stewardship Executive job opening 2023. Product Stewardship Executive vacancy, Clariant vacancy 2023, Intrested and eligible candidates may check out all the details
Job Title: Product Stewardship Executive (36821)
Location: India – Maharashtra – Airoli
Job Id: 36821
Eligbility Criteria & Experience
- M.Sc. in chemistry or related fields from a reputed university.
- Candidates up to 3 years of experience could as well be considered.
- Experience or knowledge of International chemical legislations such as GHS, CLP,
- Dangerous goods, REACH etc. would be beneficial.
- Ability to work in teams, flexible to support inter-team processes and willingness to travel (if required)
- Strong analytical and communication skills.
- Structured, independent, and results-oriented work.
- Computer proficiency in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- ERP System (SAP) experience in particular modules EH&S and WINS would be beneficial.
- Knowledge on safety tests for chemical products is advantageous but is not a must.
What´s in it for you?
- Employee Wellbeing & Assistance Program
- Work-Life Balance
- Hybrid Work Model
- On-site Recreation Center
- 30 Annual Paid Leaves
- In-house Gym
- Subsidized Cafeteria Meals
- Centralized Company Transport For Designated Routes
- On-site Employee Health Center
- Group Medical Insurance
- Day Care facility (100% sponsored by Clariant)
- Inclusive Work Environment
- Ongoing Professional Development Opportunities
- Approachable Leadership
- Speak Up Culture
To execute the role of ‘Product Stewardship Expert’ in the management of Environment, Health & Safety aspects of Clariant products, throughout the entire life cycle, closely working with upstream and downstream users of the product.
What will you be doing?
- Creation of Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS) and other product safety related declarations/ certificates to our customers globally (Ensure legally compliant reports based on products, raw material data and their components), create and update safety data sheets and other product safety statements globally for our customers) using SAP software.
- Evaluation and maintenance of product safety relevant data in SAP systems (Evaluation, maintenance and archive product safety relevant data)
- Monitoring regulatory changes globally and incorporating the changes in Clariant systems (Analysis of regulatory changes and its impacts on Clariant products)
- Support the continuous optimization of our global processes
Important Interview Questions and Answers for the above job role:
- What experience or knowledge do you have in International chemical legislations? Answer: I have knowledge of GHS, CLP, Dangerous goods, REACH and I’m familiar with international chemical regulations.
- What are your analytical and communication skills? Answer: I have strong analytical and communication skills, which are essential for creating safety data sheets and product safety statements for customers.
- How do you ensure that safety data sheets are legally compliant? Answer: I ensure that safety data sheets are legally compliant by analyzing the products, raw material data, and their components and creating the safety data sheets based on this analysis.
- How do you keep up with regulatory changes globally? Answer: I keep up with regulatory changes globally by monitoring the regulatory changes and analyzing their impact on Clariant products.
- How do you optimize global processes? Answer: I support the continuous optimization of global processes by identifying areas for improvement and implementing changes to increase efficiency and effectiveness.
Editors Note: Clariant MSc Chemistry Recruitment Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.