Tata Steel R&D Job – Chemical Engineering Candidates Apply
Tata Steel hiring Chemical engineering candidates. Chemical Engineering job opening 2023. Deputy Manager / Asst Manager – Sustainability job 2023. Deputy Manager / Asst Manager – Sustainability job opening 2023. Candidates with a master’s degree in chemical engineering apply. Check out all the details
Job Title: Deputy Manager / Asst Manager – Sustainability
Location Pune, Maharashtra, India
Job Identification 761
Job Category R&D_R&D_Sustainable & Functional Ingredients
Innovation Centre, Survey No. 315,, Pune, Maharashtra, 412111, IN
BE / BTech (Chemical Engineer)
- At least 3-5 year of working experience in sustainability consultancy, sustainability schemes or certification or corporate social responsibility departments with focus on technology and risk assessment and reporting.
- Working knowledge of international sustainability regulations and business initiative.
- High familiarity with project management techniques, preferably agile project planning and management.
- Strong analytical and data analysis capacities
- Ability and interest to work with IT tools
- Sector specific expertise or experience with specific product categories is an asset (e.g. Green Chemistry)
- Strong technical knowledge, particularly in field of synthetic organic chemistry, synthetic route design, new product introduction with good hands-on laboratory skills
- Proficiency in English
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide subject matter expertise and lead the conceptual development, piloting and evaluation of R&D projects linked to Sustainability
Develop “go to market” strategies for Sustainability linked R&D projects and facilitate the hand over to the operational
- Review various sustainability regulations and market trends, analytics, and reports to provide insights for the development of the sustainability innovation portfolio.
Propose and design innovative sustainability projects- by focusing on three interconnected pillars: driving the decarbonization of our businesses and value chain; applying a systemic, circular economy approach to reduce resource use and waste; and preserving and restoring the natural environment.
- Develop project goals, objectives, execution strategy and action plans in collaboration with other leads and timely provide subject matter expertise along with facilitating the hand over to the operational teams.
Assist the development of business requirements to integrate Sustainability projects in the IT platforms including performance KPIs and identification of relevant data points.
Help in adopting sustainability initiatives across all R&D operations with the key focus on
- Green Chemistry as a part of sustainability commitment to ensure circularity of feedstock, low energy intensity and zero effluents.
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders on Sustainability driven projects.
- Promote the use of digital technologies, automation, and sustainability in the area of R&D operations, where appropriate.
Manage time-bound sustainability projects ensuring result-oriented and efficient execution.
Contribute to build the highest level of knowledge and know-how on sustainability and corporate due diligence
Editors Note: Tata Steel R&D Job Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.