Pharma/Chemistry Job @ Piramal Ltd – Sr Research Scientist
Piramal Ltd announces job opening for chemistry and pharma candidates. M Pharma job opening 2022, MSc organic chemistry job opening 2022, Sr Research Scientist job opening 2022, Pharma job opening 2022, Research Scientist job vacancy 2022, Intrested and eligible candidates may check out all the details on the same below:
Job Title: Senior Research Scientist – (220004WC)
Primary Location: India-GUJARAT-Ahmedabad
Work Locations: Ahmedabad Plot No:-19,PHARMEZ, Sarkhej-Bawala NH-8A Village Matoda Tal-Sanand Ahmedabad 382213
Job: R & D
Organization: Pharma Solutions
M.Sc/M.Pharm in Organic Chemistry /Medicinal Chemistry or relevant field/
– PhD/Post Doc.
- Should be able to manage/Guide and Coach the team of Research Scientists, Sr. Research Associates and Apprentices.
- Should be able to get maximum productivity from his team leading by example.
- Ensure maximum productivity within timelines.
- Should be able to troubleshoot difficult organic reaction problems and purification problem independently.
- Should have excellent literature skill and should able to independently propose for single or multiple step transformations and implement.
- Uses good judgment based on chemical knowledge of reactivity, functional group compatibility, and side product analysis to propose and implement alterations to reaction conditions to fit the case at hand
- Should be able to demonstrate excellent interpretation skill for IR, NMR, LC-MS and HPLC.
- Should be able to develop the process chemistry for scale up compound.
- Able to identify, troubleshoot and provide solutions to synthetic bottle necks.
- Should be able to communicate with Client effectively through Conference, Reports, Tracking sheet and emails.
- Should be able to coordinate effectively with various internal departments like ADL/QA/EHS/SCM/Projects etc.
- Able to effectively present results and conclusions at team and department meetings as well as to other internal parties as needed
- Contributes effectively to patent, report and scientific publication writing.
- Demonstrates and excellent understanding and knowledge and provides recommendations on laboratory tools and procedures as appropriate
- Demonstrates a working knowledge of relevant PDS policies and procedures
- Conducts and ensure activities in compliance with safety, waste disposal and other relevant guidelines
- Understands and follows established health, safety and environmental policies and procedures
- Should able to ensure Safety and quality practice in the lab.
- Able to effectively perform multiple laboratory/Client task and literature tasks simultaneously.
Editors Note: Pharma/Chemistry Job Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.