Merck MSc Chemistry Job Vacancy – Candidates Apply Online
Merck hiring Chemistry Marketing Operations. Chemistry job opening 2022.MSc Chemistry job opening 2022. Candidates with bachelor’s and master’s degree in chemistry may apply for the job opening at Merck. Chemistry job opening 2022. Check out all the details on the same below:
Job Title: Chemistry Marketing Operations
Eligbility Criteria: Postgraduate in Life Sciences (Chemistry/Biochemistry) from a reputed University.
Experience: 1-2 Years in Scientific Industry
Technical Skills / Competencies:
- Scientific Knowledge – Basic proficiency and functional command expected over Life science subject.
- Understanding of roles and responsibilities of Business Operations.
- Basic proficiency with internet and e-mail.
- Navigate different t-codes in PRD, PRE, PRP (ZPRD/ZATP, MM03, MD04, ME1M, ME2M, ME23N, MB52, ME03) & MDGM. Expert in using the functionalities – ERP (SAP) User Knowledge.
- Initiate NPI successfully – BPM/NPDI/Manual Load-PPPO.
- Initiates Trackwise/Mango records successfully.
- Can use the existing query to run the report – BI Report Extraction/Query Designer/Aera/Palantir.
- Can use the tool to update data – Corpbase/Technical Documents/Image Loading.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Good organizational skills
- Proficient in Problem solving, Planning & execution
- Good proficiency in Customer orientation, Business acumen and Leading change.
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITY:
Scope of theresponsibility lies within Chemistry AC&S PMOps Business support.
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
Analyst supports Product Managers, Marketing Managers and Project Managers in execution of tasks related to Product Life Cycle Management/New Product Introduction by collaborating with Cross-functional teams using various systems for Chemistry Business.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Act as a primary interface with Operational Organizations [Manufacturing, Purchasing, Tech Service, QA, etc]
- Supports Product Life Cycle Management / New Product Introduction activities through SAP & Web Data Maintenance using various tools
- Create and maintain appropriate documents and tracking systems for existing products update (i.e., product numbers, technical bulletins/product information sheet review, certificate of analysis, certificate of origin, specification review, create product listing on the website)
- Generate Business warehouse and other Sales reports needed by Marketing Staff, and other routine sales reports.
- Review and track product inventory/backorder status.
- Meeting the SLA and TAT as per the agreed guidelines with the STAKEHOLDERS
- Accountable for meeting and maintaining defined standards for quality and productivity
- Ensure that internal and external customer’s requirements are met on timely basis
- Demonstrate good process knowledge within the process on all the activities
- Assist Specialist with ISO and other additional activity to support
- This position has no supervisory responsibility nor require any Business Travel.
Editors Note: Merck MSc Chemistry Job Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.