PMBI B Pharma Job Vacancy 2022 – Applications Invited
PMBI invites applications from eligible candidates for the following posts on a contractual basis for a period of 03 years, Pharma job opening 2022. B Pharma job opening at PMBI. Govt PMBI hiring pharma candidates for various posts. Pharma job opening 2022. Pharma job vacancy 2022. Intrested and eligible candidates may check out all the details
Job Title: Senior Pharmacist
Eligbility Criteria: B. Pharma.
Experience Minimum 03 years’ experience in handling operations of Retail
Pharmacy/Pharmacy Store. Candidates having experience in same profile in Government
sector shall be given preference.
Pharmacist Certificate Candidates must have valid nonattached registered pharmacist
certificate of Uttarakhand state.
Consolidated Pay Rs. 30,000/month
Conveyance Allowance Rs. 6,000/month
Telephone Allowance Rs. 1,000/month
1. Provident Fund Facilities as per norms
2. Group Mediclaim Policy of Rs. 05 Lacs
3. Group Term Life Insurance of Rs. 10 Lacs
4. Group Accidental Insurance of Rs. 10 Lacs
Place of Posting Pradhan Mantri Bhartiya Janaushadhi Kendra,
Dr. Susheela Tiwari Government Hospital, Haldwani,
1. Assessment and maintenance of stock level at store.
2. Ensure timely order placements to avoid stock outs.
3. Ensure legal operation of the store, includingmeeting all inspection and other requirements.
4. Maintains records of all transactions and assets of the store.
5. Maintenance of all MIS reports of store.
6. Ensure smoothly dispensing of prescribed medications, drugs, and other surgical as per prescription/demand of customers.
7. Maintains established procedures concerning quality assurance, security of controlled substances.
8. To ensure functional supervision of all junior staff of store
9. Ensure co – ordination between CWH and Head Office.
10. All other work assigned by seniors.
Contract period 03 Years.
Contract shall be renewed on satisfactory performance.
Eligible candidates may appear for Walk-in-Interviews at Pradhan Mantri Bhartiya
Janaushadhi Kendra, Dr. Susheela Tiwari Government Hospital, Haldwani, Uttarakhand –
263139 as per above mentioned date and time. For application form, detailed terms and
conditions visit at our website: janaushadhi.gov.in.
General Terms & Conditions
1. The appointment is purely on contractual basis, and it is not against any permanent
vacancy. This appointment will not entitle any candidate to claim for regular/ permanent
employment in PMBI.
2. Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria prescribed for the post, in
case it is found at any stage of the selection process or even after the appointment that the
candidate has furnished false or incorrect information or suppressed any relevant
information/ material facts or does not fulfill the criteria, his / her candidature/services
are liable for rejection/ termination without notice with further legal proceedings. The cutoff date for age, qualification and experience will be 31.10.2022
3. Person having experience of working in Government pharma sector in same profile may
4. The incumbent is liable to be transferred/posted in any place of India at the discretion of
PMBI. The selected candidate should be able to join at the earliest.
5. PMBI has the right to reject the entire selection process/advertisement at any stage and the decision of PMBI shall be final in this regard.
6. PMBI reserves the right to relax age/experience/qualification & other qualifying criteria in deserving cases. Mere fulfilling of eligibility criteria shall not confer any right to the
applicant for being called for the next round of selection process or appointment. Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidate.
7. Appointment will be on whole time contractual basis on the following terms & conditions.
a) He/ She will be entitled to consolidated pay, conveyance and telephone allowance
and provident fund as per rules.
b) He/ She will be entitled to leaves as per PMBI rules.
c) PMBI reserves the right to revise the terms & conditions during the tenure of the
d) The contractual appointment will automatically come to an end on the expiry of
the contractual period and no notice pay or retrenchment compensation will be
payable to candidate. During the contract period in case performance of candidate
is not found satisfactory or for any other reason, contract can be terminated
without assigning any reason by giving 30 days’ notice or 30 days remuneration
in lieu thereof.
e) Candidate will devote his/her whole time and attention in the interest of the
Bureau and will not engage himself/herself in any other work/assignment either fulltime or part time, either paid or in honorary capacity. As a contractual employee, you will maintain a high standard of loyalty, efficiency and integrity.
f) Initially contractual appointment will be for three years, and which may or may not be extended based on the performance. There will be six months’ observation period during the first-year contract, which may or may not be extended based on the performance. During the period of first year of contract, from the date of joining including the period spent on observation, if the employee leaves/resigns/abandons the services or violates the terms of the appointment, employee will have to pay liquidated damages amounting to six months’ consolidated pay.
g) During the observation period of initial 06 months, in case performance of
candidate is not found satisfactory or for any other reason the contract shall be terminated by giving 07 days’ notice.
No. of post shall be increased/decreased, basis on the requirement.
Any corrigendum/clarifications on this advertisement, if necessary, shall be notified
through our website.
- Candidates are advised to check their emails regularly for the updates.
- Please note that no TA/DA shall be paid to any candidate for appearing in Interview in
Venue of Walk-in-Interviews
Pradhan Mantri Bhartiya
Dr. Susheela Tiwari Government
Hospital, Haldwani, Uttarakhand –
Walk-in-Interviews (Date, Day and Time)
(11:00 AM to 03:00 PM)
View Main Notification
Editors Note: PMBI B Pharma Job Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.