Govt Railways Pharma & Chemistry Job Opening – Apply Online
Eastern Railway hiring pharma and chemistry candidates. D Pharma and BSc Chemistry job opening 2022, Chemistry job opening 2022, Pharma job opening at Indian Railways. Govt Indian Railways job opening 2022. Intrested and eligible candidates may check out all the details on the same below:
Job Title: PHARMACIST
Age Limit: 20 to 35 years
No.of posts: 01
Diploma in Pharmacy and registration with the Pharmacy council of India or Level -5 registration with the State Pharmacy council registration should be current.
Job Title: Health and Malaria Inspector
No.of posts: 02
Age Limit: 20 to 35 years
Eligbility Criteria: B.Sc (Chemistry) Plus One Diploma of Health/ Sanitary inspector or one year National Trade Certificate (NTC) in IrveI-O IIcalth/Sanitary awarded by National council for Training Ministry of Labour and Employment. Govt of India, New Delhi
TERMS AND CONDITION
1. This engagement will be made purely on a contractual basis.
2. Such contractual engagement does not confer any right for any regular absorption in future.
3. The contractual engagement may be terminated at any time by giving 14 days notice or if any incumbent arrives through RRB panel or any transferfrom any other place or GeM engagement to be finalized, whichever is earlier. Once the selected candidates service is terminated by the railway administration, he/she will not be consider for re-engagement any vacancy over the eastern railway.
4. The number of post for a particular category may be changed due to unforeseen circumstances.
5. The select candidates who have to accept posting in that specific jurisdiction (i.e, Railway Divisional/ Unit Jurisdiction) from where he/she is attending for walk-in-interview and no request for change of posting will be entertained in any circumstances.
6. 05 (five) years age relaxation for SC/ ST and 03 (three) years for OBC candidates.
7. The staff engaged on a contractual basis is not eligible for Railway passes/ PTOs except on the administrative ground.
8. The remuneration as indicated against each category will be subject to the condition that, no govt. Accommodation is provided daily rate amount will be deducted from monthly remuneration for absence from duty, on the principle of “NO WORK NO PAY”.
9. The willing candidates must bring with them all certificates/mark sheets/ testimonials etc., including caste certificate (if any) IN ORIGINAL as well as one set of photocopies of the same duly attested and two passport-size photographs.
10. In the event of any misrepresentation/ wrong declaration or information Information/ certificates/ fake testimonials etc., the candidature of the concerned applicant will be canceled, and subsequently, he/she will be liable to be taken up under govt. of India’s law, in force.
11. Candidates should make their own arrangements for their stay. If the walk-in interview continues for the next day, in such case no fresh application will be entertained on 2 nd day.
WALK IN to be held on 17.10.2022 for SL. No. 1 & 2 and 20.10.2022 for SL. No. 6 at 10:00 a.m. in the officers’ Club Sealdah, Sagar, Eastern Railway, Sealdah, Kolkata. The willing candidates having prescribed qualifications and age, may attend, along with all original testimonials and self-attested photocopies of each, two passport-size photographs to the Centre for Walk-in-Interview on the scheduled date and time.
View Main Notification
Editors Note: Govt Railways Pharma Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.