BSc Chemistry & Chemical Engineering Job – Aditya Birla Group
Aditya Birla Group hiring BSc Chemistry and chemical engineering job opening 2022, BSc Chemistry job opening 2022, Team Member job opening 2022, Candidates with bachemors degree in chemistry and chemical engineering may apply for the job opening at Aditya Birla Group. Check out all the details on the same below:
Job Title: Team Member – Environment – Paints Manufacturing – Cheyyar, Chamrajanagar, Mahad
Location: Maharashtra, India
Organization: Paints HO
- B.E. Chemical or B.Sc. (Chemistry/Environment).
- Advance Diploma in Industrial Safety/Post-Graduate Diploma in Industrial Safety (RLI or CLI Preferable)
Experience: 6-8 years (for BE/ B.Tech) or 8-10 (For B.Sc./ Diploma) Report to Department Head EHS
Exposure: Specialty Chemicals, Pharma, Paints & Pigments (Not Oil & Gas, Petrochemical, FMCG) Local person with major experience in safety.
Key result areas:
- Coordinating with Government Authorities such as PCB/ MOEF etc.
Ontime Compliance of EC, CTE and CTO and other applicable legal requirements.
- Submission of all the Statutory Forms and the compliance.
- Environmental operation: Effluent treatment plant, Sewage treatment plant. Rainwater harvesting, Water recycling and monitoring operation of ETP, RO & MEE (ZLD).
Implementation of EHS requirements during Construction(Green field project), Pre-commissioning & Commissioning.
- PCB applications and carry-out Environmental audits as per statutory & internal requirements.
- Value engineering projects for up stream pretreatment design & execution, wastewater reuse and recycle projects.
- Monitoring Hazardous waste and Non-Hazardous waste collection, segregation and proper disposal as per regulatory requirements. Waste co-processing, reuse, recycle.
- Responsible for environmental monitoring activities like air monitoring, workplace, stake monitoring etc.
- Waste management and its compliance. EHS Lab activities and analysis.
- Sustainability Management.
- Leading the environmental objectives.
- Assist in preparation of EHS budgeting.
- EHS Inspections/Aspect Impact/ Audits of plant areas.
- Responsible for Corporate Environmental Activities. Review and submission of EHS MIS and reports
- Technical & leadership skill development of staff.
- Imparting EHS trainings at all levels as per EHS training matrix.
- Ensure compliance to Work permit system
- Assisted in successfully conducting, internal audit and External Audits of ISO 14001:2015 and ISO 45001:2018
- Assist to Department Head EHS in all works related to EHS domain.
Editors Note: BSc Chemistry Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.