M Pharma Medical Writer Job Opening @ Novo Nordisk – Apply Online
Medical Writer job opening 2022 Novo Nordisk hiring Pharma candidates. Candidates with bachelor’s and master’s in pharma may apply for the job opening at Novo Nordisk. Pharma job opening 20222. Check out all the details on the same below:
Job Title: Medical Writer
Category: Clinical Development and Medical
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka, IN
Eligbility Criteria & Experience:
- Graduate (PhD, MSc., M Pharm, or equivalent)
- 2+ years of experience as medical writer or other relevant work experience
- Experience working within a global setting
- Experience from the pharmaceutical /CRO industry
- Strong understanding of external requirements related to regulatory documents
- Good communication skills
- Works independently on smaller tasks
- Strong analytical skills
- Committed, persistent and accountable
- Able to plan and manage variable workload
As a Medical Writer you will ensure timely, clear, and proactive communication and collaboration with the stakeholders and colleagues globally. Furthermore, you will communicate across the time zones and in different professional environments. This job requires good communication and analytical skills. In order to meet timelines, you must be good at planning own work and be proactive when problems arise and seek help and advice from relevant peoplewithin GBS as well as within Head Quarters (HQ). Additionally, you will challenge the expert contributors on the clinical documents where the quality of their written contribution could be improved.
You are entrusted to fulfil the following responsibilities:
- You will be performing medical writing tasks for trial and/or non-trial activities within clinical reporting including but not limited to preparation of Protocols, Clinical Trial Reports (CTRs), Non-interventional study reports (NSRs), Layperson Summary (LPS),
- Investigator Brochure (IB) and Regulatory response documents (Q&A).
- You will have to communicate the clinical data in a clear and concise manner.
- You will contribute to knowledge sharing and maintain good relationship with the stakeholders and colleagues.
Editors Note: M Pharma Medical Writer Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.