HAL Hiring BSc Chemistry Candidates – Graduate Apprentices Post
BSc Chemistry job opening 2022, BSc Chemistry job vacancy 2022. Applications are invited from Citizens of lndia for undergoing Apprenticeship Training at Hindustan Aeronautics limited, AD, Hyderabad for the year 2022-23 for a period of one year as per the details given below:
Discipline: BSc Chemistry
No.of posts: 01
Eligibility Criteria: Graduate in Chemistry
For Graduate Apprentices in General Stream: Candidates should have successfully completed Degree from a recognized university as mentioned at l-C, and the gap between the date of joining and passing date of the qualification should not be more than 3 years.
General Stream Graduate Apprentices
Salary: As per the Apprentice Act Rs 9,000/-pm
How to Apply
Interested and eligible candidates who meet the notified criteria may Walk-in as per the given details and procedure mentioned below:
Walk-in Date: 14.09.2022
Reporting Time: 9:30 AM
Walk-in Venue Address:
Auditorium, Behind &partment of Training & Development,
Hindustan Aeronautics Limited, Avionics Division, Hyderabad.
Balanagar, Hyderabad- 500042.
Documents required at the time of Walk-in
A. For Verification of Original Certificates:
1. Aadhar Card
2. SSC/10th Marks Certificate.
3. Degree/Diploma Certificate marks sheets (all semesters or consolidated mark sheet)
4. Provisional Certificate ofqualifying Degree/Diploma.
5. Reservation certificate (SC, ST, OBC, EWS, XSM, PWD/PH) if applicable.
B. Documents for Submission.
1. One set of Photocopy/Xerox copy of all the above Certificates
2. Apprentice registration copy from NATS portal www.mhrdtnats.gov.in
3. 2 Passport size photographs.
4. Covid-19 Vaccination Certificate.
Before walk-in, candidates have to register on www.mhrdtnats.gov.in portal and a copy of the same may be submitted at the time of walk-in. Before applying through walk-in, the candidates should satisfy themselves regarding eligibility criteria. The candidates should also ensure that the particulars furnished by him/her in the application are correct in all respect. ln case any discrepancy is detected during the engagement process/ apprenticeship training period or if found, he/she has furnished any incorrect false information or has suppressed any material facts, his/her candidature will be canceled/terminated at any stage. Candidates who have passed the qualifying examination and possess an Original/Provisional certificate are only eligible.
- Merit list of the selected candidates shall be displayed on the notice board of the Department of Training & Development, HAL, AD, Hyderabad after one week of receiving the application form through walk-in and also an email shall be forwarded to shortlisted candidates.
- The selected candidates should be in a position to join the establishment on the prescribed date of joining. lf the candidate does not report latest by the scheduled date, it is assumed that he/she is not interested in the apprenticeship and his/her candidature will be forfeited.
- Candidates who have undergone Apprenticeship Training or who are undergoing similar apprenticeship training/ or registered for Apprentice training in the respective discipline under the Apprentice Act elsewhere are not eligible.
- OBC candidates should produce Valid Non-Creamy Layer certificate.
- Canvassing in any form will be treated as disqualification.
- HAL reserves the right to cancel the advertisement and /or the selection process there.
- Decision of HAL Management regarding the selection will be final. Further HAL Management reserves the full right to fill up or otherwise any or all the notified posts depending on the availability of the candidates in any trade/discipline and also to fill up the vacancies if any.
- The candidate has to make his/her own arrangement for accommodation & traveling for the Walk-in process.
- For any queries please contact 040-23822284 or mail to “[email protected].”
Editors Note: HAL Hiring BSc Chemistry Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.