Abbott Pharma Research Scientist Vacancy 2022 – Apply Online
Abbott hiring research scientist. M Pharma job opening 2022. PhD pharmacy job opening 2022. Candidates with master’s degree in pharma and PhD degree in pharma may apply for the job vacancy at Abbott. Pharma job opening 2022. Abbott job opening 2022. Pharma job opening 2022. Check out all the details on the same below:
Job Title: Jr Research Scientist Formulation
Location: Mumbai (Andheri MIDC)
CATEGORY RESEARCH & DEVELOPMENT
Job Function: Innovation & Development
Reporting to: Sr Group Leader Formulation
Education & experience:
• M. Pharm/Ph. D.
• 5 to 7 yrs
Purpose: Deliver formulations in a defined timeframe to meet product delivery goals for I&D Development of different formulations either as generic or differentiated generics. To demonstrate successful stability and scale up at the manufacturing site.
Core Job Responsibilities
• Development of formulation using scientific rationale in the use of excipients to create a reproducible prototype formulation.
• Ensure Proper documentation of every trial in the log notebooks and then use the information for the creation of the Product Development Report for use in the dossier for filing.
• Use of QbD wherever required for Product and process optimization.
• Ensureproper upkeep, maintenance, and calibration of the equipment.
• Ensure scale-up of the developed formulation works at the engineering batch level.
• Literature/Patent search to create drug profile
• Prototype development with rationale use of excipients
• Preformulation study as may be required for formulation development
• Conduct 6 months accelerated stability studies to ensure stable formulation
• Proof of concept studies to demonstrate BE or comparative PK as the case may be
• Scale-up studies at 1/10th scale or engineering batch
• Technology transfer and manufacturing of Bio/Clinical batch
Critical Success Factors: Functional/ Technical: Functional / Technical:
1. Formulation and Product Development
a. Schedule and follow all the steps to deliver the drug as per QTPP
b. Select the suitable polymers/excipients based on either properties or scientific rationale
c. Evaluation of CQA of drug/excipients and estimate its implications for product development
d. Designs the process which is reproducible and scalable with a higher yield, cost-effective, and environment friendly
2. Design of Experiments
a. Executes the experiments as per DOE to optimize product and process
3. Pharmaceutical Development Report (PDR)
a. Prepares PDR as per Common Technical Document (CTD) Module 3 requirements
b. Complies with regulatory requirements as defined in QTPP
4. Project Management
a. Is able to plan and prioritize multiple project deadlines to meet product delivery goals
Editors Note: Abbott Pharma Research Scientist Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.