Chemistry & Pharmacy Scientist Job Vacancy 2022 @ USP – Apply Online
USP Scientist job opening 2022. Ph.D. job opening 2022. Candidates having Ph.D. and master’s degree in chemistry and master’s degree in pharmacy may apply for the job vacancy at USP for the post of scientist. Scientist chemistry and pharmacy. Intrested and eligible candidates may check out all the details on the same below:
Job Title: Scientist II
Location: Hyderabad, India
Eligibility Criteria & Experience:
- Ph.D. in Chemistry or Master’s degree in chemistry or Pharmacy.
- 2 to 3 years with relevant laboratory experience for Ph.D. candidates.
- 5 to 7 years with relevant laboratory experience for Master’s degree candidates.
- Proven track record of consistently delivering projects on time and with high quality. Proficient with pharmaceutical testing requirements and test protocols involving compendial methods for reference materials (USP, FCC, NF, etc.).
- Expert in Chromatographic analysis, especially in HPLC, GC, IC, and troubleshooting, proficient in other related analytical instrumentation (Mass Spectrometry, Titration, IR, KF, UV, Thermal, Elemental analysis by ICP, etc.), Takes personal responsibility for delivery of projects to customers.
- Ability to embrace and lead change. Extremely adaptable. Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. Having knowledge of Empower software, Lab Management System and Electronic Laboratory Notebook, ERP, QR coding system are added advantages.
- Prior experience in a high-volume pharmaceutical manufacturing QC laboratory or Analytical R&D or a contract pharmaceutical analytical laboratory testing organization is a plus.
Editors Note: Chemistry & Pharmacy Scientist Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.