Jamia Millia Islamia Hiring TGT Chemistry – Applications Invited
Applications on the prescribed form are invited for the Teaching positions in various Schools of Jamia Millia Islamia. Jamia Millia Islamia hiring TGT chemistry. TGT chemistry vacancy at Jamia Millia Islamia. Chemistry job opening 2022. Chemistry teacher vacancy. Intrested and eligible candidates may check out all the details on the same below:
Job Title: TGT Chemistry
No.of posts: 01
i) A Bachelor’s Degree with at least 50% marks in aggregate with a B.Ed. Degree or its equivalent. OR Four Years’ B.Sc.Ed. or B.A.Ed. (Integrated Degree Course of Regional College/Institute of Education of NCERT) with 50% marks.
ii) Pass in the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET), conducted by CBSE in accordance with the Guidelines framed by the NCTE for the purpose.
Desirable: Ability to read & write Urdu
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS TO THE APPLICANTS:-
1. CTET is a mandatory qualification for the post of Jamia Schools wherever is applicable.
2. Selection against temporary post/vacancy shall not confer on the appointee any right of permanent appointment/regularization.
3. The prescribed qualifications and experience are minimum and the mere fact that a candidate possesses the same will not entitle him/her for being calledfor an interview. The University reserves the right to restrict the candidates to be called for interview to a reasonable number on the basis of the qualification and experience higher than the minimum prescribed or by any other condition that it may deem fit. The University may constitute a Screening Committee to scrutinize the applications and short listing the candidates. Call letters for test/interviews will be sent only to the short-listed
candidates and no correspondence will be made with applicants who are not short-listed.
4. Candidates must enclose the attested copies of degrees, diplomas and mark-sheets, etc. giving reference of experience/published work with the application form.
5. Knowledge of Urdu and Hindi is a desirable qualification for all teaching posts.
6. Applications received late or without necessary supporting documents, degrees/Certificates/Marksheets and experience certificates not self-attested/the Head of the Department/Institutions shall be rejected summarily.
7. Incomplete application or application on plain paper will not be entertained and is liable to be rejected. The University will not be responsible for any postal delay in case of receipt of application forms and issue of interview letters.
8. Candidates already in service must apply through the proper channel.
9. The University reserves the right to hold/not to hold Selection Committee for any or all of the post(s) without giving any reason.
10. Canvassing, in any form or on behalf of the candidate will be a disqualification.
11. The number of vacancies indicated in the advertisement is tentative. The University reserves the right to increase/decrease the number of post(s) at the time of selection and make an appointment(s) accordingly.
12. Separate application should be submitted for each post.
13. In case of any advertent mistake in the process of screening/selection which may be detected at any stage even after the issue of interview letter/appointment letter, the University reserves right to modify/withdraw/cancel without any communication made to the candidate.
14. A relaxation of 5% may be provided for the SC/ST/Differently-able (Physically and visually Differently-able) / Other Backward Classes (OBC) (Non-creamy layer).
15. Qualifications, experience, etc. will be reckoned as on the last date for receipt of filled-in application forms i.e. 06.07.2022. Clear photocopies of all important certificates must be attached with the application form.
16. The request for including any documents/information to the application form after the last date of submission of the application shall not be entertained and no correspondence will be made in this regard.
17. The University reserves the right to alter/insert any corrections/additions in the advertisement/website in the event of any typographical error etc. before the last date of submission of the application form, for which the candidates are advised to be in the lookout for announcements on the University website: www.jmi.ac.in
18. All correspondence from the University including interview letters, if any, shall be sent only at the email address provided by the applicant in the application form. The applicants are advised to check the website of the University regularly for updates.
so as to reach in the Office of the Recruitment and Promotion Section (Teaching), 2nd Floor, Registrar’s Office (Gate No. 15), Jamia Millia Islamia, Jamia Nagar, New Delhi – 110025 on or before 06.07.2022 during working days between 10:00 A.M. to 05:00 P.M. (Lunch break 01:00 P.M. to 02:00 P.M. & Friday 12:00 Noon to 02.00 p.m.):-
The application form completed in all means along with a receipt of paying a non-refundable fee of Rs 500/-
Last Date To Apply: 6.7.2022
Editors Note: Jamia Millia Islamia Hiring Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.