Abbott Pharma & Chemistry Regulatory Specialist Vacancy – Apply Online
Abbott hiring chemistry and pharma candidates for the regulatory operations specialist post. Candidates with bachelor’s degree in chemistry, pharma, and pharmacology may apply for the job vacancy at Abbott for the post of a specialist. Check out all the details on the same below:
Job Title: EMERGING MARKET REGULATORY OPERATIONS SPECIALIST
Location: INDIA – MUMBAI
CATEGORY REGULATORY AFFAIRS
Eligibility Criteria & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in pharmacy, biology, chemistry, pharmacology, or related subject
- Minimum 2 – 4 years of relevant experience in regulatory operations
- Detailed oriented, communication, compliance and process improvement skills.
- Computer Knowledge: Knowledge of the Office package (Ms Word, Ms Excel, Ms Power Point)
Primary Job Function:
- This is a newly created position to support regulatory operational tasks within the Emerging Markets (EM) to ensure activities are completed consistently in a timely manner in accordance with Abbott policies, procedures and local regulations.
- Overall scope consists of providing operational support to EM Regional and Local Regulatory Teams, primarily in:
OPERATIONAL TASKS IN LINE WITH ABBOTT POLICIES, PROCEDURES, AND LOCAL REGULATIONS
- Data management support into approved databases
- Data entry into approved databases
- Upload of data and documents into approved databases
- Compliance check of documents to ensure data accuracy
- Compilation support of data and documents into approved databases
- Other administrative and operational tasks as per requirements.
RELATIONSHIPS & CROSS-FUNCTIONAL TEAM WORK
- Interacts with relevant stakeholders to ensure effective communication and continuous awareness
- Ensures continuous alignment and timely delivery
Demonstrates effective planning, follow up and coordination with relevant stakeholders
Provides timely and high-quality support as per internal procedure
Ensures continuous compliance in alignment with Abbott procedures and regulations
Maintains awareness of legislation and implements changes as relevant
Ensure compliance with record retention (archiving) policy
- Supports in streamlining and harmonizing relevant processes
- Creates SOPs, delivers training as applicable
- Identifies opportunities and suggestions for continuous improvements
Editors Note: Abbott Pharma & Chemistry Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.