Govt PGT Chemistry Vacancy 2022 @ Atomic Energy Education Society
AEES invites online applications from Indian citizens for the recruitment of teachers in the chemistry domain. PGT Chemistry job opening 2022. Govt job opening 2022. Govt chemistry job vacancy 2022. Chemistry govt job opening 2022. Intrested and eligible candidates may check out all the details on the same below:
Job Title: PGT Chemistry
No.of posts: 01
Elibgility Criteria: Post-Graduation in Chemistry / Bio-Chemistry
- Master’s Degree from a recognized University with at least 50% marks in aggregate by which Degree is awarded by the University or equivalent CGPA in the following subjects concerned OR
- Integrated Post Graduate Course of Regional Institute of Education of NCERT or any other recognized Institute in the following subjects concerned with at least 50% marks in aggregate by which Degree is awarded by the University or equivalent CGPA.
Essential and Desirable Qualifications for all the Posts:
Requirement for all posts
- Wherever marks are mentioned as GPA/CGPA, it is to be understood as marks obtained by conversion to percentage in accordance with the method of conversion of corresponding University’s/ institution’s
norms. The transcripts issued by the universities/institutions have to be produced.
- Candidates with B.Ed. in Special Education are not eligible for these posts.
For PGT Posts
Upper Age Limit: 40 years as on the last date for online submission of application
How to Apply:
- Those who fulfill all the eligibility criteria may register and apply online through the link provided in the recruitment tab of AEES website (https://aees.gov.in) within the stipulated period. No other means/mode of application will be accepted. Exemption from paying of application fee will automatically appear on the screen whenever the exemption category is entered in the relevant place of the application form.
- Candidates are required to have a valid personal email ID while applying. It should be kept active during the entire process of this recruitment. AEES will not be responsible if any communication sent by AEES through email is not received by the candidates or vice versa. Admit Card for Computer Based Test (CBT) and call letter for skill test can only be downloaded by the eligible candidates from the link provided in AEES website (https://aees.gov.in). These will not be sent by email/post.
- The name of the candidate, Date of Birth, etc. should be specified exactly as it appears in the class 10 certificate/mark sheet. In case of a change of name, the changed name as per gazette notification shall be mentioned in the application form. Any deviation in this regard will disqualify a candidate.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill in the online application form. They have to scan and upload documents indicated in para no. 7 at the appropriate places as per instructions contained in the online application form and submit the same online. Candidates shall ensure that all the particulars filled in are correct in all respects including uploading of their recent colour photograph. Candidates may note that no
alteration is possible after the final submission of the online application. Scanning of the documents as mentioned above shall be done using a scanner. Candidates are advised not to use the mobile phone’s camera/ any app for the purpose. Otherwise, the application may be rejected.
- For further details, please refer instructions indicated in ‘How to Apply’ tab of the online application portal
Documents to be uploaded at the time of applying online:
Scanned copies of the following documents shall be uploaded at the time of online submission of the application (scanning of documents shall be done using a proper scanner and not by using a mobile phone’s camera/not by any other app otherwise the application may be rejected). The guidelines of scanning and uploading, size of document, etc. are mentioned in the AEES online application portal. For the post of PGT (other than Computer Science)
- Recent colour photograph (in .jpg/.jpeg format). Application with unclear photograph (miniature photograph/side facing photograph/ photographs with goggles/ photographs with caps/ no photographs, size not as per requirement etc.) will be rejected.
- Proof of claim of reservation, if required, as indicated in 5.13/5.14/5.15/5.18 whichever is applicable.
- No objection certificate as per 5.8, if applicable
- Proof of Date of Birth (Mark-sheet of class X /admit card of class X/passing certificate of class X)
- Gazette notification in case of change of name, if any.
- Proof of claim of PwBD as indicated in 5.15 if applicable.
- Mark sheet of HSC/+2/Intermediate
- Semester or Year wise mark sheet of all years of Graduation
- Degree Certificate/Provisional Certificate of Graduation
- Semester or Year wise mark sheet of post-graduation as mentioned in 3.2 (a)
- Transcripts for post-graduation issued by the universities/institutions for conversion from GPA/CGPA to percentage, if marks are not indicated in percentage in the mark-sheet
- Degree Certificate/ Provisional Certificate of Post-Graduation
- Semester / Year-wise mark sheet of B.Ed. , if applicable as mentioned in 3.2 (b)
- Certificate/Proof of any additional qualification already acquired/pursuing as mentioned in 5.28.
Application Fee and Mode of Payment:
- Candidates are required to remit a fee of Rs. 750.00 by following the payment option given in the Online Application form and entering the required information. The last date for making an online application fee payment is mentioned in the section.
- Payment of application fee is exempted for Women/SC/ST/PwBD/Ex-Servicemen candidates.
General Requirements and Information (for all Posts):
- Candidates who are willing to work anywhere in India need only to apply. All candidates shall be required to give their preference order of posting of all centers in the application form.
- The decision of AEES about eligibility conditions and the mode of selection of the applicants shall be final and binding.
- Travelling Allowance: Eligible outstation SC/ST candidates will be paid to and fro second class train fare or ordinary State Transport bus fare by shortest route on production of proof of fare paid, as per Government rules, when called for Skill Test only. No TA is admissible to SC/ST candidates if they are already in the service of Central/State Government Corporations, Public Undertakings, Autonomous Bodies, Local Government institutions and Panchayats.
- The date of determining the eligibility of all candidates in every respect (i.e. age limit, essential qualification and other criteria, etc.) shall be the last date of submission of the application online. In case of last date of online submission of the application is revised, the date for determining the eligibility of the candidates in all respect will remain as the initial date indicated in the notice.
- Eligibility for educational and teaching qualifications of the candidates shall be strictly in accordance with those prescribed in this recruitment notice.
- “Equivalent” with regard to prescribed essential qualification, if mentioned against any category of Post in the Notice, it is the responsibility of the candidates to submit the necessary Documents/ Certificates (Order/ Letter with Number & Date) in support of equivalence, issued by the Board/University or by the Competent Authority, from which he/she obtained the Educational Qualification, failing which his/her application shall be rejected. It may be noted by the candidates that Equivalency will not be allowed in case it is not mentioned in the prescribed Essential Qualification for any category of post in the Notice.
- AEES will endeavor to accommodate the candidates in cities opted by them for Computer Based Test (CBT). However, AEES reserves the right to cancel any city for conducting CBT and ask all the candidates opted for that particular city to appear from another city. AEES also reserves the right to divert candidates who opted for any city for appearing in CBT to some other city to take the test.
- The candidates who are working in Government /PSUs/Government Autonomous Institutions/Central and State Government undertakings are advised to inform their parent organization before applying. At the time of document verification before skill test, they will be required to submit an original ‘No Objection Certificate’ (NOC) from the existing employer for relieving the candidate if he/she is selected for the post and also indicating vigilance clearance, failing which the candidature will be canceled.
- A candidate may apply for more than one post if he/she is eligible and desires to do so. In such cases, the candidate will have to apply separately and pay the requisite fee for each of the applications. However, a candidate shall not apply for more than one subject in the same post e.g. a candidate applying for PGT (Biology) shall not apply for any other subject of PGT post. Therefore, the candidates’ are advised to exercise due diligence at the time of filling their online application forms. In case, more than one application of a candidate is detected for more than one subject of same post, all of his/her applications will be rejected by AEES and his/her candidature will be canceled for that post.
- Mere eligibility will not entitle a candidate for being called for CBT and/or Skill Test. AEES reserves the right to accept/reject the application at any stage.
- The candidates should note that their admission to CBT/ Skill Test will be purely provisional based on the information given by them in the online application form. This will be subject to verification of all the eligibility conditions with reference to original documents as specified in the Recruitment notice. Candidature of an applicant is liable to be rejected at any stage of the recruitment process or even after joining if any information provided by the candidate during the entire process of recruitment/ selection is found to be false or not in conformity with the eligibility criteria at any stage.
- The candidates are required to submit the latest (not older than 6 months from the last date of online submission of application) POLICE VERIFICATION CERTIFICATE (PVC) issued by the local police station at the time of his/her appearance for skill test. Candidates who are not able to produce PVC is required to produce an application made to the local police station to obtain PVC duly acknowledged by the authority (not older than 6 months from the last date of online submission of application). Candidates who come without PVC/acknowledgment of application for PVC as per the said requirement will not be allowed to appear for the skill test.
- Candidates applying for the posts reserved against SC/ST or who wish to avail exemption from paying the application fee as a SC/ST candidate have to produce a valid caste certificate issued by the competent authority as per Govt. of India Circular as per Annexure-I.
- The candidates belonging to OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) must produce a self-attested copy of the certificate in the prescribed proforma as is issued for employment in Central Government offices from competent authorities as per Annexure-II. The certificate should specifically indicate that the candidate does not belong to the persons/sections (creamy layer). The valid certificate of non-creamy layer issued for the financial year 2021-22 will only be accepted in this regard.
- Candidates applying for the posts reserved for PWBD or who wish the avail the exemption from paying the application fee as PwBD candidates have to produce a valid certificate from the competent authority as per the circular issued by the Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment, Govt. of India as per proforma in form V, VI and VII, as applicable, indicated in Annexure-III.
- Opening of online application process 23/05/2022
- Last date for online submission of applications 12/06/2022
- Last date for payment of the application fee 12/06/2022
- Start Date for downloading Hall Ticket/Admit card Will be intimated through AEES website
- Date of CBT Will be intimated through AEES website
- Display of tentative answer key within 3 days from the date of CBT
- Time limit for reporting discrepancies in tentative answer key through online mode within 72 hours of the display of tentative answer key
Editors Note: Govt PGT Chemistry Vacancy 2022, Govt PGT Chemistry Vacancy, Govt PGT Chemistry Vacancy announced. Govt PGT Chemistry Vacancy Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.