Johnson & Johnson Regulatory Affairs Officer Job – Pharma Apply
Johnson & Johnson hiring Regulatory Affairs Senior Officer. Senior Officer job opening 2022. Pharma job opening 2022, Candidates with master’s degree in science and pharmacy may apply for the job opening at J&J. Johnson & Johnson job opening 2022. Pharma job opening 2022. Interested and eligible candidates may check out all the details on the same below:
Job Title: Senior Officer, Regulatory Affairs
Location: Greater Mumbai, India
Department: Regulatory Affairs
Req Id: 2206042933W
Elibgility Criteria: Masters of Science/ Masters of Pharmacy
Experience And Skills:
Experience: 3 to 4 Years in Food Regulatory Affairs. experience in areas of drugs or cosmetics is preferred and would be considered a value addition.
Purpose Of The Position:
- To act as a strategic business partner to support Selfcare-Food portfolio for India RA.
Contribute to develop innovative RA strategies for New Products, LCM, and assessment of competitive claims development in self care-Food portfolio
- Proactively identify potential impact of upcoming regulations relevant to the Consumer Health portfolio through timely regulatory intelligence, and with a problem-solving approach
- Up to date on current changes in the environment of regulations in various markets on regulatory policy related to food, drugs, cosmetics, and commodities. Support
- Leadership appropriately for advocacy in food-related regulations and any other regulations, shaping in India
- Support and contribute to India Regulatory Strategy development, collaborate with cross-functional team members, and ensure timely execution on all deliverables in agile manner including dossier submissions, artwork & claims review, with accuracy and end-to-end mindset, etc. Also, support leadership in external engagement activities.
- Keep tracking of all responses to regulatory agencies queries and other correspondence with regulatory authorities like Central FSSAI Zonal Offices, Legal Metrology, State FDAs, ASCI, etc. ensuring timely responding to regulatory queries.
- Ensure compliance and be audit Ready for Internal & External audits.
- Ensure getting adequately trained and developed through cross-skilling and information/knowledge sharing within the regulatory team.
Editors Note: Johnson & Johnson Regulatory Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.