UPL Ltd Chemistry & Chemical Engineering Analyst Vacancy – Apply
UPL Ltd job opening 2022, Chemistry job opening 2022. Chemical engineering job vacancy 2022. Sustainability Support analyst job opening 2022. Chemistry and chemical engineering analyst vacancy. Candidates with bachelor’s degree in chemistry and chemical engineering may apply for the job vacancy at upl ltd. Intrested and eligible candidates may check out all the details on the same below:
Job Title: Analyst – Sustainability Support
Job Id: 4306
City: Pune, Maharashtra, India
Employee Type: Permanent Full Time
• Bachelor’s Degree in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering or equivalent scientific/Engineering degree and/or postgraduate in Environment / Safety from reputed institutes
• Minimum of 6 years of HSE (Health Safety and Environment) or Labour rights experience in the chemical/pharmaceutical industry with a minimum of 3 years in managerial level at medium / large site or large organization.
• Professional HSE / Labour local regulations, good HSE Management system/implementation, and good risk assessment/documentation experience.
• Good Interpersonal and communication skills.
• Willingness to travel 50-60% of the available time.
• Should have conducted at least 5 HSE / Social audits as a lead auditor or 10 audits as co-auditor for HSE management system / Social including local legal regulations preferred.
• Certified HSE / Social auditor, HSE auditor by training through the internal course from the reputed organization or Lead Auditor for ISO 45001/ISO14001 preferred.
Job Responsibilities – Procurement (Sustainability Audit):
1. Responsible for procurement sustainability audit processes, and standards, and ensures tracking of findings to support supplier oversight on Sustainability aspects (includes Environment, Health, and Safety, Labour rights, etc.)
2. Execute sustainability assessments /audits of prioritized existing suppliers and new suppliers as per UPL Supplier Assessment Questionnaire (SAQ). It includes Environment, Health and Safety, Labour rights, and social topics.
3. Drive and develop the Sustainability improvement plan for selected suppliers by providing guidance and coaching of suppliers’ senior management and HSE teams (according to the supplier segmentation model) as may be required.
4. Provide regular input into procurement MIS to enable decision-making on Sustainability topics.
5. Plan and organize knowledge-sharing workshops for suppliers and procurement team on key Sustainability topics.
Editors Note: UPL Ltd Chemistry Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.