USP Chemistry & Pharmaceutical Science Scientist Vacancy – Apply
U.S. Pharmacopeial Convention hiring postgraduate chemistry and pharmaceutical science candidates for the post of a scientist. Pharmaceutical science job opening 2022. Chemistry job opening 2022. MSc Chemistry job opening 2022, MSc Pharmaceutical science job vacancy 2022, Intrested and eligible candidates may check out all the details on the same below:
Job Title: Scientist II – Compendial Development Laboratory
Location: Hyderabad, India
Master’s Degree in Chemistry with 3-5 years of experience. Possess a fine understanding of USP/NF monographs/general chapters/general notices. Exposure to GMP/GLP/QMS environment and documentation procedures champions data integrity. Should be capable of performing analytical method developments and method validations using modern techniques and protocols. Good analytical skills in handling method developments and validations for Excipients and pharmaceuticals. Awareness of ISO/IEC 17025 is desirable.
- Master’s Degree in Chemistry or Pharmaceutical Sciences with 3-5 years of experience in a relevant field. The exceptional breadth of excipient/pharma industry experience. Excellent technical writing and oral communication skills are required.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with diplomacy and enthusiasm. Technical and analytical skills are required including the ability to interpret technical information. Good to have hands-on experience in working with chemical methods and handling instruments like HPLC, UHPLC, LC-MS, GC, GC-MS, GPC/SEC-MALS, IC, ICP-OES/MS, FTIR, UV-Visible, NMR, AAS, and KF.
- Should have fair understanding of GLP regulations and be exposed to external regulatory audits. Should possess strong technical knowledge in the areas of complex molecules/compounds such as polymers, fats, oils, waxes, and plants
- Search relevant literature for the USP/NF monograph modernization projects.
- Responsible for the complete lifecycle of the monograph modernization/development project (initiation, execution, reporting, & completion).
- Responsible for method development and validations (DS/DP/Excipients), using chromatography (HPLC, GC) techniques.
- Should have worked on chromatography (HPLC, GC) techniques.
- Should have experience of method development and validations (DS/DP/Excipients).
- Responsible for design, review, and execution of method development experiments and perform method validation in accordance with laid down procedure.
- Responsible for the preparation of method validation protocols and reports.
- Engage in project planning, execution, method development, and validation according to set standards as USP general chapters, guidelines, SOPs, and protocols.
- Plan individually the project requirements and their completion within the timelines by coordinating with the supervisor and team.
- Responsible for regular maintenance of assigned instruments.
- Ensure that the calibrations of the equipment are performed as per the schedule.
- Responsible for review of IQ/OQ/PQ documents of instruments.
- Indent the required glassware, chemicals, and columns for the CDL projects.
- Maintain GLP & safety procedures while working in Lab.
Editors Note: USP Chemistry & Pharmaceutical Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.