Govt KAPL Hiring B Pharma Candidates – Co-Ordinator-Regulatory Affairs
KAPL Hiring pharma candidates for the post of Co-Ordinator-Regulatory Affairs. Co-Ordinator-Regulatory Affairs post vacancy. B Pharma job opening 2022, Pharma job vacancy 2022. B Pharma job 2022. Regulatory affairs job opening at KAPL. Candidates with a bachelor’s degree in pharma may apply for the job opening at KAPL. Check out all the details on the same below:
Duration: Term Contract basis for a period of a maximum of 5 [Five] years [ Based on the Performance
Job Title: Co-Ordinator-Regulatory Affairs
No. of post: 1
Age: Not more than 28 Years
Elibiglity Criteria: B.Pharma
Experience: Minimum 3 experience in relevant field
Job Location: Peenya, Bengaluru
Salary Package: Monthly Gross Salary Around Rs.32844/-[ Basic+VDA+HRA]
- Preparing of documents required for Additional Product Permission.
- Preparation of documents required for Revalidation of COPP’s and Additional COPP’s.
- Preparation of documents required for Renewal of Manufacturing Licence and Loan Licence.
- Preparation of documents required for Allopathic & Ayush Tender Certificates.
- Liasoning with State & CDSCO Drug Inspectors.
- Online submission of Applications in Government portal Seva Sindhu & CDSCO Sugam portal.
- Preparation of documents required for Test License, Import License, etc.
- Preparation of documents required for AYUSH Manufacturing License, Renewal of Manufacturing License and Ayurvedic Additional Product Permissions, etc.
The candidate working in Govt. Department / Public Sector Undertaking are required to forward their application through proper channel / produce No Objection Certificate.
Relaxation in eligibility criteria may be considered for the above post for exceptionally deserving candidates.
How To Apply:
Interested candidates who fulfill the requirements may send their duly filled-in application as per the format [Application For Employment] available in our Company’s website: www.kaplindia.com along with the relevant testimonials to reach us on or before 31.03.2022 to Dy. General Manager – HRD.
Note: Candidates applying for the above post should write “Application for the post of…………………………” on the top of the envelope.
Editors Note: Govt KAPL Hiring Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.