THSTI PhD Pharmaceutical Science Job – Salary up to Rs 54,000/- + HRA
Research Associate job opening 2022. research job, Research Associate Vacancy at THSTI. THSTI job opening 2022. Pharmacy job opening 2021. Pharma job opening 2022. phd job opening 2021. job 2022. pharmaceutical science job opening 2021, Check out all the details on our website Rasayanika.com
Project Title: Preclinical, and Pharmacokinetics Evaluations of select AYUSH Herbal Extracts/Formulations for Mitigating SARS-CoV2 Associated Pathologies
PI: Dr. Amit Awasthi
Job Title: Research AssociateI/II/III
No.of posts: One
Age: 35 years for RA-I and 40 years for RA-II/III
Eligibility Criteria: Ph.D. in Pharmaceutical Science or equivalent from a recognized
University. The experience of the candidate should match from any one of
the below categories:-
a) Knowledge of LC-MS method development and analytical chemistry
b) Knowledge in the in-vitro screening of compounds and cell culture,
c) Experience in animal handling cell culture and molecular biology techniques.
d) Experience in BSL3 / ABSL3, animal handling, experimentation in immunology
especially T cell immune response Candidates working in the R&D field of industrial / academic institutions can also apply for the said position
Experience: Experience in in-vitro Drug Metabolism and Pharmacokinetics studies,
Molecular work- DNA/RNA extraction, RT-PCR, Virology- animal cell culture,
virus isolation, neutralization. in vitro screening of natural extracts or compounds
Salary: Research Associate-I (47,000/- + HRA)/ Research Associate-II (49,000/- + HRA)/ Research Associate-III (54,000/- + HRA) Depending upon experience
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS:
1. These are short-term positions and extension will be granted subject to satisfactory performance of the incumbents and tenure of the project for which they are selected. Those appointed to these positions will not have any claim for regularization of their employment.
2. All educational, professional, and technical qualifications should be from a recognized
3. The experience requirement specified above shall be the experience acquired after obtaining the minimum educational qualifications specified for the post.
4. Closing date of online application will be the CRUCIAL DATE for determining eligibility with regard to age, essential qualification, etc.
5. The age limit, qualification, experience, and other requirements may be relaxed at the discretion of the competent authority, in the case of candidates who are otherwise suitable. In case candidates are not found suitable for the posts notified, they can be offered lower post / lower emoluments on the recommendation of the Selection Committee.
6. Age and other relaxations for direct recruits and departmental candidates: 1. By five years for candidates belonging to SC/ST communities. 2. By three years for candidates belonging to OBC communities. 3. For Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD) falling under the following categories : (i) UR – ten years, ii) OBC – 13 years (iii) SC/ST – 15 4. Age is relaxable for Central Government servants up to five years in accordance with the instructions or orders issued by the Central Government, from time-to-time. 5. There is no upper age limit for the Institute employees who are treated as departmental candidates.
7. All results will be published on our website and all future communications will be only through email
8. In case a large number of applications are received, the screening will be done to limit the number of candidates to those possessing higher/relevant qualifications and experience.
9. With regard to any provisions not covered in this notification, the bye-laws of THSTI / Govt. of India rules/guidelines shall prevail.
10. Canvassing wrong information in any form will be a disqualification
HOW TO APPLY:
1. Documents to be kept handy before filling up the online application: (all the documents
except (i) should be in pdf format) :
i) A soft copy of your passport size photo and signature. (jpeg/jpg/png format)
ii) A comprehensive CV containing details of qualification, positions held, professional
experience / distinctions etc.
iii) Matriculation certificate (equivalent to 10th Standard) / Mark sheet
iv) Intermediate certificate (equivalent to 12th Standard) / Mark sheet
v) Graduation degree certificate / Mark sheet
vi) Post-Graduation degree certificate & Mark sheet
vii) Ph.D. or equivalent degree certificate (if applicable)
viii) Relevant experience certificates (if applicable)
ix) Caste / Disability certificate in the format prescribed by the Govt. of India, if applicable
2. Procedure for filling up online application:
i)www.thsti.res.in/career. Applications through any other mode will not be accepted.
ii) The following will be the stepwise procedure)
Step 1: Details of applicant
B) Step 2: Uploading of documents
C) Step 3: Payment of application fee
- The payment can be made by using Debit Card / Credit Card / Internet Banking /
- Once payment is made, no correction/modification is possible
- Candidates are requested to keep a copy of the provisional receipt for future
- Fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances
- Unreserved, OBC & EWS candidates Rs 236/-
- SC/ST/Women/PwBD Rs 118/-
D) Step 4: Submission of application form
- On successful submission of the application, an auto-generated email containing the
reference number will be sent to the email address provided. Please keep a note of the
reference number for future correspondence.
- Candidates are required to keep a printout of the online application form by using the print button on the dashboard for future reference.
- Candidates must ensure that he/she fulfills all the eligibility criteria as stipulated in the
advertisement. If it is found that he/she does not fulfill the stipulated criteria during the
recruitment process, the candidature of the candidate will be canceled. If the same is
noticed after the appointment, the candidate will be terminated following due process.
- Incomplete applications shall be summarily rejected and no correspondence in this regard shall be entertained.
- vii) In case of difficulty in filling up the online form, please send an e-mail to
firstname.lastname@example.org along with the screenshot of the error displayed (if any).
Last date for receipt of online application: 31st January 2022.
The applications will be scrutinized/shortlisted and processed for further selection.
Editors Note: THSTI PhD Pharmaceutical Science THSTI PhD Pharmaceutical Science Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.