CSIR IIIM Chemical Science & Chemistry Job Vacancy 2022
Eligible & interested candidates are invited for ONLINE INTERVIEW through Video Conferencing on MS Teams for the following purely temporary positions of PRINCIPAL PROJECT ASSOCIATE & SENIOR PROJECT ASSOCIATE under the CSIR project ‘CSIR Sickle Cell Anaemia Mission-Phase II (HCP-23)’, JUNIOR RESEARCH FELLOW under the SERB (DST) project “Strategic S-P Bond Forming Bioorthogonal Functionalization Technique: A Systematic Analysis, Standardization and Site-Specific Coupling Strategy for Carrier Drugs Conjugates (GAP-3113)”, and “Evaluation and mechanistic studies of N-glycosylated 3,3’-Diindolylmethane derivatives against Leishmania donovani” (GAP3114) tenable at CSIR-IIIM, JAMMU:-
Job Title: Senior Project Associate
No.of posts: One Position
(i) M.Sc. in Chemical Sciences from a recognized University or equivalent. and
(ii) 4 years experience in Research & Development in Industrial and Academic Institutions or Science & Technology Organizations and Scientific activities and services.
Doctorate degree in the above subject area from a recognized University or equivalent.
Experience in total Synthesis or natural product isolation or Medicinal Chemistry research.
Salary: 42,000/- + HRA
Age: 40 yrs
Job Title: Junior Research Fellow
No.of posts: One Position
Eligibility Criteria: M.Sc. in Organic Chemistry from a recognized University or equivalent.
Preferably NET qualified
Salary: 31,000/- + HRA to Scholars who are selected through (a) National
Eligibility Tests-CSIR-UGC NET including lectureship (Assistant Professorship) or GATE or (b) A selection process through National level examinations conducted by
Central Government Departments and their Agencies and Institutions
The positions are co-terminus with the projects HCP-023, GAP-3113 and GAP -3114. Duration of the projects is up to 31.03.2023 (HCP-023), 02.12.2024 (GAP3113) and 28.12.2023 (GAP-3114).
1. Age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates as per GOI/CSIR Instructions. Candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PWD etc. should send their copies of
certificates in the proper format issued by the appropriate authority as per the latest instructions issued on the subject.
2. Age relaxation for Widows, Divorced Women and Women Judicially separated from Husbands, who are not remarried since, as per GOI/CSIR provisions.
ONLINE SELECTION PROCEDURE:
- Application (Google form) for these positions can be filled online in the Google Form. Google Form link is available at the CSIR-IIIM website
(www.iiim.res.in). Filled in Google Form should be submitted by or before 17.01.2022 (Monday) up to 5:00 pm.
- Google Form submitted after the scheduled date and time i.e.17.12.2021 (Monday) up to 5:00 pm. shall not be entertained for Online Interview.
- Only eligible candidates shall be accessed for the online viva-voce on the date of Online Interview. The list of eligible candidates and dates for Online
The interview will be displayed on CSIR-IIIM Website www.iiim.res.in by evening on 18.01.2022 (Tuesday).
- The applicant should fill Google Form using following link. The applicant should fill separate Google Form for each position code.
- The shortlisted candidates have to be available on the date of Online Interview from 9.30 A.M. onwards and will be called anytime during the allotted time
period (should there be any change, they will be informed accordingly).
- Eligible/shortlisted candidate shall attend the Online Interview through Video Conferencing on Microsoft Teams.
- The viva-voce in respect of eligible/shortlisted candidates shall be conducted online through Video Conferencing on Microsoft Teams However, if a large
number of candidates apply, the Screening Committee may re-visit the screening criteria and shortlist the candidates for Online Interview in proportion to the
- Candidate has the option to interact in English/Hindi before the Selection Committee.
- In case, the final certificates reflect CGPA/SGPA/OGPA Grades etc., the candidate should convert the same into equivalent percentage as per the approved
formula of the University in the Google Form.
- To avoid any inconvenience, only those candidates who strictly fulfil the eligibility criteria and possess the degrees/mark sheets in the aforesaid subjects
should apply for the Online Interview.
- Upon selection/empanelment, the original documents including eligibility qualification, age and relaxation will be verified, if any discrepancy is found, the
selection/empanelment shall stand canceled.
Editors Note: CSIR IIIM Chemical Science Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.