CSIR-NCL MSc Jobs – Chemistry Project Associate Post Vacancy
Subject: Filling Up Of One Position For Engagement As Project Associate-II
Under Sponsored Project Taken Up In The Lab
Applications are invited online for filling up of position on a purely temporary basis, in
the prescribed proforma. The details of the Sponsored Project under which
engagement is proposed to be made is as under.
Project Title: Filling Up Of One Position For Engagement As Project Associate-II
Under Sponsored Project Taken Up In The Lab
Name of Sponsoring Agency: SERB (DST)
Project Code GAP329326
Job Title: Project Associate-II
No. of Position: 1
Master’s Degree in Natural or Agricultural Sciences/MVSc or bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Technology or Medicine from a recognized University or equivalent; and (ii) Two(2) years experience in
Research and Development in Industrial and Academic Institutions or Science and Technology Organizations and Scientific activities and services
Desirable experience, if any
M.Sc. in Chemistry with minimum 55% marks; plus a minimum of two years of experience in synthetic organic chemistry
Age Limit 35
Job Requirement To develop lab-scale asymmetric catalytic methods for the synthesis of N-Heterocyclic Compounds
Consolidated emoluments per month
(i) 35,000/- + HRA to Scholars who areselected through
(a) National Eligibility Tests-CSIR-UGC NET including lectureship(Assistant Professorship) or GATE or
(b) A selection process through National level examinations conducted by Central Government Departments and their Agencies and Institutions.
(ii) 28,000/- + HRA for others who do not
How To Apply:
1. Eligible candidates are required to apply ONLINE only through our website.
2. Link to apply: http://jobs.ncl.res.in
3. Details can be read from section Jobs Vacancies: https://www.ncl-india.org
4. Candidate should have a valid email before applying online.
5. Scanned photo/signature in JPG/JPEG format only.
6. Candidate’s Photograph File size must be less than 50 kb.
7. Candidate’s Signature File size must be less than 25 kb.
8. Readable scanned copies of Mark sheet(SSC, HSC, Graduation, Master, PhD,etc)
9. Keep ready pdf file of all testimonials.
10. Read all instructions title ‘How To Apply’ available at the website.
- The application should be filled online before 23/11/2021. Late applications will not be considered.
- The prescribed educational qualifications are a bare minimum and merely possessing of same will not entitle candidates to be called for an interview. Where the number of applications received in response to this Notice of engagement is large, it may not be convenient or possible to interview all the candidates. Based on the recommendation of the Screening Committee, the Project Leader may restrict the number of candidates to be called for interviews to reasonable limits after taking into consideration qualifications and experience over and above the minimum qualifications prescribed in the Notice.
- Therefore, it will be in the interest of the candidates, to mention all the qualifications and experience in the relevant field on the date of advertisement.
- The candidates recommended by the Screening Committee to be called for interview would be notified on the website as well as the divisional Notice Board on 26/11/2021 or the candidates may ascertain the information by contacting Pradip Maity email id: [email protected] Contact No: 02025902327
Shortlisted candidates will be required to appear before the Selection Committee for
an online interview. For an online interviews, a URL link will be provided to shortlisted
the candidate later via email on or before 26/11/2021
How to Apply:
The engagement will be initially for a period of six months which may be extended or
curtailed depending on the duration of the tenure of sponsored project / satisfactory
performance or conduct of the appointee, as the case may be. The engagement
will be purely on a temporary basis and shall not be CSIR/NCL appointment, temporary
or otherwise and shall not entitle the appointee to any right/claim whatsoever, implicit
or explicit, for his/her consideration against any CSIR-NCL post/fellowship.
The interview will be conducted on 29/11/2021 from 10:00 AM onwards online through a suitable medium such as Microsoft Teams, Google Meet, Cisco WebEx etc.
View Main Notification
Editors Note: CSIR-NCL MSc Jobs 2021 CSIR-NCL MSc Jobs Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.