Pfizer Pharma Warehouse Officer Vacancy 2021 – Apply Online
Pfizer careers are like no other. In our culture of individual ownership, we believe in our ability to improve future healthcare, and the potential to transform millions of lives. We’re looking for new talent to join our global community, to unearth new innovative therapies that make the world a healthier place.
Job Title: Officer Warehouse
Location: India – Vizag
- Bachelor’s Degree with Science stream and 5+ years of experience.
- Experience in warehouse or inventory management.
- Ability to understand, analyze and communicate effectively.
- Knowledge of SAP with transactional Expertise.
- Experience of Receipt, Dispensing and dispatching of materials.
- Expertise in solution preparation and cleaning practices.
- Knowledge of Inventory count (Cycle count) process.
- Knowledge of cGMP & GDP practices.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy.
Certification in assigned area.
Knowledge of SAP (WM) Warehouse Management module.
Experience in a pharmaceutical or otherCurrent Good Manufacturing Practice (cGMP) environment.
How You Will Achieve It
- Manage own time, professional development and be accountable for own results.
- Maintain storage, security, and records for all drug movement within the plant with emphasis on controlled drugs in all phases of manufacturing and distribution.
- Complete all paperwork accurately and maintain all files as directed by plant, corporate, and governmental procedures.
- Conduct quarterly import entry and internal audits and ensure adherence to all Standard Operating Procedures (SOP), current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP), plant safety, quality, and documentation for system requirements.
- Ensuring that the warehouse areas and personnel are in compliance with established procedures.
- Research and investigate logistics issues that may arise and provide updates and recommendations for any contingencies (if applicable).
- Ensure accurate placement of products/materials into storage or staging location while ensuring that the correct product, batch number, and quantity are assembled to meet the order requirements.
- Process receipts and delivery documentation in accordance with approved procedures.
- Participate in any Shipping / Receiving related investigation reports, change controls, and safety investigation reports.
- Coordinate the receiving, storage, picking, and material dispatching of all incoming inventory and manage to dispatch of finished goods.
- Identify training needs and coordinate for operators to receive the necessary training.
What You Will Achieve
Working with a dynamic team of Logistics and Supply Chain experts, you will play a critical role in the movement of materials and finished goods within the plant, office, or warehouse. As a material handling expert, you will be entrusted with receiving, storage, inventory control, internal distribution, and shipping, in compliance with corporate standards. To enable you to accomplish this task, you will make use of a variety of equipment, such as forklifts, conveyors, cranes, hand carts, and power trucks.
As part of the Technical Operations team, you are recognized as someone with specialized knowledge and skills in procedures, techniques, tools, materials, and equipment. You will be entrusted with adapting standard methods and procedures by applying your knowledge, prior work experience, and requirements. Your business awareness of
the cross-organizational impact on project delivery will elevate the quality of project deliverables. You will make decisions about the methods and procedures that are the best fit for different work situations. You will train others and reinforce behaviors that will help us achieve our goal of providing the best healthcare to our patients.
It is your hard work and focus that will make Pfizer ready to achieve new milestones and help patients across the globe.
Editors Note: Pfizer Pharma Warehouse Officer Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.