IIT Bhilai Chemistry Research Job 2021 – Applications Invited
Applications are invited from Indian nationals for the position of ‘Junior Research Fellow
(JRF)’ in a DBT funded research project. Junior Research Fellow job opening 2021, Chemistry job opening 2021. Check out all the details on the same below:
Project Title: Glucose-responsive DNA capsule for insulin delivery
Principal Investigator: Dr. Suchetan Pal, Assistant Professor, Room 306, Department of
Chemistry, IIT Bhilai, GEC Campus, Sejbahar, Raipur, Chhattisgarh- 492015 (+91-
7712551300 (extn: 6143)/6266274962 (mob); email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Title: Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
Number of Positions: 01
Essential qualifications: MSc (Chemistry) OR MTech/MS from a recognized institute/university or statutory body OR equivalent degree with a minimum of 60% aggregate score (6.5-grade points on a scale of 10); For SC/ST category, the
candidate must have secured a minimum of 55% aggregate score (6.0-grade points on a scale of 10).
The candidate must have a valid NET/GATE/BET scorecard.
Desirable: Work experience relevant to the project.
Candidates with expertise in the following are strongly encouraged to apply:
1) Organic and nanomaterials synthesis and characterizations.
2) Expertise in analytical techniques such as NMR, IR, UV-Visible, fluorescence
3) Fluorescence microscope, AFM, TEM, SEM.
4) Advanced molecular biology and biochemistry.
5) Good communication skills and problem-solving capability.
Age limit: 28 years
Salary: Rs 31000/- + HRA (as applicable)
Duration: 1 year or up to the termination of the project, subject to annual performance review.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates must apply on the application form attached with this
advertisement. Duly completed application form along with candidate’s detailed CV must
be emailed to the PI, Dr. Suchetan Pal at email@example.com by Monday, 30th
October 2020. The subject of the email should read Application for Project Assistant –
Applicant’s Name. Applications without application forms will not be shortlisted. Only
shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview and no TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
Candidates should make their own arrangements for stay. The positions are available
- No TA/DA or accommodation will be provided to the candidates called for the
- The PI shall not be responsible for email delay if any, or any other reason for nonreceipt of the document at the specified time and will result in disqualification/rejection
of the application.
- If the number of applications for the position is large, the selection committee may
decide appropriate shortlisting criteria over and above the essential qualification
required to restrict the number of candidates for the interview to a reasonable limit. •
- The decision of the selection committee will be final.
Due date: Monday, 30th October. (on or before 5.00 pm) via email.
View Main Notification
Editors Note: IIT Bhilai Chemistry Research Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.