Johnson & Johnson Safety Scientist Vacancy – Apply Online
Johnson & Johnson offers an unusual experience to professionals looking for an opportunity to work with hardworking people who share your real passion for caring in an environment that empowers you to drive your own career.
Job Title: Scientist 2, Toxicology/ Clinical Safety
Location: Greater Mumbai, India
Req Id: 2005878109W
Minimum Required Qualification / Experience / Exposures:
- Master’s degree/ Ph.D. in toxicology, pharmacology or relevant science discipline.
- Masters with 2-3 years of experience in the field of consumer product risk assessment or other relevant Toxicology and/or Clinical safety (skin tolerance) experience. For candidates with Ph.D. in Toxicology, fresh candidates would also be considered.
- Diploma in clinical sciences preferred.
- Knowledge of in silico tools for toxicity prediction, databases for literature search.
Desirable: Knowledge of regulatory requirements for product safety submissions and experience in medical writing.
- Literature search & safety data (preclinical and clinical) collection for ingredient and consumer products safety assessment.
- Literature review for hazard assessment of ingredients intended to be used in consumer products.
- Assessment of fragrances and flavors used in consumer products.
- Toxicology risk assessment for formulations for cosmetic applications including Margin of safety calculation.
- Assessment of skin tolerance of cosmetic ingredients and products from preclinical and clinical perspectives.
- Review and Interpretation of clinical skin safety studies (patch test, phototoxicity, irritation, and sensitization studies)
- Review of products at different stages of the development cycle.
- Assessment of OTC products and impurity qualification.
- Preparation of technical justification reports for regulatory submission.
Editors Note: Johnson & Johnson Safety Scientist Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.