ONGC Hiring Chemist & Chemical Engineering Candidates – Check Out !
Recruitment of Graduate Trainees in Engineering and Geo-Sciences Disciplines at E1 level through GATE-2021 ONGC has always been at the forefront of technology deployment to ensure the energy security of the nation. We are thus on a lookout for young, energetic
Advt. No. 3/2021 (R&P)
and promising talent for our hi-tech installations, institutes, laboratories, and other work centers in India and abroad.
Interested Candidates who have qualified in the GATE-2021 exam need to apply online for recruitment to the below-mentioned posts at para 1.1.
1. Details of Posts and Minimum Eligibility Criteria 1.1 Essential Qualification & GATE Subject with Code
Job Title: AEE Production Chemical
Eligibility Criteria: Graduate degree in chemical engineering with minimum 60 % marks
Gate Subject: Chemical Engineering CH
Job Title: Chemist
Eligibility: Post Graduate degree in chemistry with 60% marks
Department: Chemistry CY
How to Apply:
- Eligible & Interested Candidates need to visit www.ongcindia.com to register their application online. The registration site shall remain open from 11.10.2021 to 01.11.2021. No other mode, repeat no other mode of application shall be accepted
- Candidates can apply for a maximum of three (03) numbers of posts as per their qualification. The candidate will have to give a choice of posts in order of preference No change in the order of preference will be considered later. Only one offer of appointment shall be given to the selected candidate based on his/her choice of preference indicated in the online application.
- If there is no vacancy in a post for the reserved category, candidates belonging to the reserved category can still apply for unreserved posts. However, age relaxation will not be extended to them.
- Before registering/submitting their online applications on the website the candidates should keep the following ready GATE-2021 Registration ID.
- Mobile number & E-mail ID (as filled in GATE-2021 application) in which the OTP will be sent for completing the registration process.
- Scanned copy of recent passport size color photograph of the candidate with a white background containing the signature of the candidate on a small white sheet pasted just below the photograph (Not more than 70 KB size)
- Qualification Certificates
Caste/PWBD/EWS certificate to fill details regarding community, state & district, f belonging to SC/ST/OBC/EWS/PWBD category.
- All correspondence with the registered candidates shall be done through their registered e-mail and mobile phone only. The candidates are required to keep the registered e-mail and mobile phone active at least for one year from the date of registration.
- The candidates shortlisted for interview are required to upload the scanned copies of certificates at the online application site for downloading the Interview Call Letter
- All information regarding candidates shortlisted for interviews, uploading the scanned certificates, etc. shall be available on the website of ONGC – www.angcindia.com. No separate Interview call letters shall be sent to the candidates by post.
- The sole responsibility of uploading the scanned copies of certificates and downloading and printing of the Interview call letter shall be that of the candidate. No changes shall be allowed once the candidate has submitted his/her online application.
View Main Notification
Editors Note: ONGC Hiring Chemist Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.