Lonza Hiring Chemist Quality Control – Candidates Apply Online
Today, Lonza is a global leader in life sciences operating across three continents. While we work in science, there’s no magic formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, we let our people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that’s the kind of work we want to be part of.
Job Title: Chemist Quality Control
Location: IN – Haryana
BSc / MSc with a minimum of 3 years of relevant experience in the Pharmaceutical Industry
Experience in carrying out the testing of incoming in-process check (gel charge) raw materials & packaging materials & water & finish capsules for chemical & Instrumental analysis: No misses & on-time testing required.
Demonstrates high integrity and accountability in ensuring team(s) actions and decisions are aligned to business objectives.
Hands-on experience in handling multiple laboratory equipment
- Quality management system handling in QC department for compliance of Control of documents, Change control, Deviation handling, Annual Product Quality, Review of the document, Material UD in SAP, Calibration, Validation, Supervise the analysis of Finished Products/ Raw materials / Packaging Material.
- Responsible for the overall functioning of the Quality Control lab in accordance with GLP and Regulatory requirements and on-time material testing & Release.
- Responsible for approval/rejection of finished product, Raw, and Packing Materials at Site. Supervise and manage the sampling and analysis of Raw materials / Finished Products using Chemical, methods.
- Handling Vendors related to the Quality Control lab. Supervise Validation /Qualification & documentation of equipment & methods related to the Quality Control lab.
- To perform all activities related to Quality Control like documentation, SOP & STP preparation in DMS, review of documents for correctness and compliance as per GLP and applicable references.
- To handle all OOS/OOT, Deviation, Change control, Annual Product reviews related to the Quality Control lab.
- Develop, implement and facilitate training programs in relation to GMP & SOP & STP.
- Audit/ Regulatory compliance and efficient functioning of the Quality Control. Implements and strictly follow up the EHS guidelines as per corporate policy.
- Responsible for the overall functioning of the Quality Control lab (Chemical and Instrumental) in accordance with GLP and Regulatory requirements. The efficient day-to-day running of the Quality Control lab.
- Review and final approval of reports of analysis of Raw materials / Finished Products using Chemical & Instrumental Methods: No misses and on-time testing.
- To review and approve of the finished Product, Raw Materials & Packing Materials and generate the documents for COA.
- Meeting Statutory/Mandatory Requirement of the customer. Monthly Quality Control Report hand over to Manager Q.C on time.
- Review of routine verification of all Instruments related to Quality Control lab and Review all the records.
- Various data collection pertaining to testing. Supervise and Review of Color formula and New Color Development. Leave management and work distribution.
Editors Note: Lonza Hiring Chemist Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.