Bureau Veritas Hiring Chemist – Chemistry Candidates Apply
Bureau Veritas is a company specialized in the testing, inspection, and certification founded in 1828. It operates in a variety of sectors, including Building & Infrastructure, Agri-food & Commodities, Marine & Offshore, Industry, Certification, and Consumer Products
Job Title: Chemist- Instrumentation
Location: Hyderabad, Telangana, IN
Company: Bureau Veritas
Qualification, Experience & Technical Knowledge
- M.Sc / M.Tech- Chemistry/ Organic Chemistry
- Min 2 – 4 Years of experience in extraction of food and water sample.
- Worked in NABL, FSSAI and EIC accredited laboratory.
- Hands-on experience on GCMSMS/LCMSMS preferred.
Skills & Qualities:
- Good Communication and Presentation Skill
- Should have a pleasing personality
- Hard Working.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Able to work with the team.
Purpose of Position
- To carry out the sample preparation and analysis of food and water samples as per methods/SOPs.
- The position performs in line with the Bureau Veritas Quality Assurance System, including the BV Code of Ethics, the BV Group policy, NABL and NABET guidelines.
- Sample preparation, extraction and analysis of food and water samples as per national, international standards and validated test methods.
- To handle instruments like GCMSMS/LCMSMS
- Preparation of raw data and results entry in LIMS.
- Preparation of standard solutions and reagents.
- Online data entry in traceability records.
- Ensure accurate results and are reported in time
- Ensure that all work practices comply with the standard/validated/approved test procedures
- Ensure the periodic reporting to the HODs.
- Maintain the documentation as required by the ISO/IEC 17025: 2017 and internal quality management systems.
- Follow code of ethics, safety and housekeeping practices as instructed
- Ensure the surroundings are clean and safe all the time.
Roles & Responsibilities for HSE
- Must comply with the BV Cardinal Safety Rules in all situations.
- To comply with company HSE requirements e.g. policies, procedures, guidelines, etc., and local legal requirements on HSE as applicable
- To take care of own health and safety as well as colleagues and others.
- Immediate reporting of any shortcomings on HSE i.e. any incident, unsafe work practices/conditions to his/her immediate Line Managers.
- Sharing opportunities for improvement on HSE aspects.
Criteria for Performance Evaluation (KPIs)
- Timely completion of the analysis as per allotment.
- Ensure to maintain the traceability of the data.
- Adopt and perform new test methods.
- Ensure the documentation as per quality norms.
- Control of rework and no-repeat non-conformance.
- Adherence to environmental and safety policies of our organization
Editors Note: Bureau Veritas Hiring Chemist Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.