IISER Pune Vacancy – Chemistry Research Job Salary Rs 47,000/- pm
Institute invites applications from Indian nationals for the following post purely on a temporary and contractual basis: Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Pune is a premier autonomous Institution established by the Ministry of Education, Government of India, for the promotion of high-quality science education and research in the country.
Job Title: Research Associate (RA)
No. of posts 1 (One)
Project Title: “Low-dimensional metal halides with broadband emission and their application in light-emitting diode”
Funding Agency Department of Science & Technology (DST).
Project code 30120508
Minimum Educational Qualification
Ph.D. in Physical Chemistry / Material Science / Physics or relevant areas
Preference Candidates having hands-on research experience on optoelectronic device fabrication / electronic and optical properties / metal halide perovskites semiconductors and a minimum of three first-authored papers in reputed journals will be preferred.
Tenure of the appointment Initially for a period of six months, extendable for further
period subject to satisfactory performance of the incumbent and availability of funds
Consolidated emoluments Rs. 47,000/- + 24% HRA per month. Candidates who have submitted their thesis but not completed defense (i.e. candidates without a provisional
certificate of having qualified for the degree), will be designated as Senior Research Fellow (SRF) and paid Rs. 35,000/- + 24% HRA till the time of submission of
Provisional Ph.D. certificate.
Age RA: Not more than 35 years as of the last date of application
SRF: Not more than 32 years as on the last date of application
How To Apply:
- Interested candidates should send the application by email addressed to
[email protected] on or before July 29, 2021. Please mention “Research
Associate, Project Code: 30120508” in the subject line of the email.
- List of shortlisted candidates for the selection process (Skype / Zoom Interview only) with date, time, and other details will be put up on the institute website below this advertisement, and candidates will be informed by e-mail only.
- Recent passport size photograph and photocopies of relevant certificates and other
testimonials in support of age, qualification/s, experience/s, etc. will be collected and
verified at an appropriate stage.
General Information/details about the post
1. The appointment is purely temporary and will terminate automatically without any notice or compensation on the termination of the project.
2. The appointed person shall have no claim of appointment/absorption in the Funding Agency
or in the IISER Pune.
3. The appointment of the applicant will be governed by the terms and conditions of the
funding agency particularly applicable to the said project.
4. The qualification prescribed should have been obtained from recognized Universities /
5. The prescribed educational qualification/s are the bare minimum and mere possession of
the same does not entitle candidates to be called for an interview. Where the number of applications received in response to this advertisement is large, it may not be convenient or possible to interview all the candidates. Based on the recommendations of the Screening Committee, the Project Investigator may restrict the number of candidates to be called for the interview to a reasonable limit after taking into consideration qualifications and experience over and above the minimum prescribed in the advertisement. Therefore, it will be in the interest of the candidates, to mention all the qualifications and experience in the relevant field at the time of applying.
6. Age relaxation commensurate with the experience of the applicant may be considered with the prior approval of the competent authority.
7. No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing for the interview.
8. No interim enquiries/correspondence / communication of any sort will be entertained on
9. Canvassing in any form and/or bringing any influence, political, or otherwise, will be
treated as a disqualification for the post applied for.
View Main Notification
Editors Note: IISER Pune Vacancy Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.