USP Chemistry RSL Scientist Vacancy – Candidates Apply Online
USP job opening 2021. USP Scientist II, RSL post vacancy. Candidates with Master’s and Ph.D. degrees in chemistry & pharmacy may apply for the job posting at USP. Pharmacy job opening 2021. Chemistry job opening 2021. Pharmacy job 2021. Check out all the details on the same below:
Job Title: Scientist II, RSL
Location: Hyderabad, India
Ph.D. in Chemistry or master’s degree in chemistry or Pharmacy.
1 to 2 years with relevant laboratory experience for Ph.D. candidates.
5 to 7 years with relevant laboratory experience for master’s degree candidates.
- Proven track record of consistently delivering projects on time and with high quality. Proficient with pharmaceutical testing requirements and test protocols involving compendial methods for reference materials (USP, FCC, NF, etc.).
- Expert in Chromatographic analysis, especially in HPLC, GC, IC, and troubleshooting, proficient in other related analytical instrumentation (Mass Spectrometry, Titration, IR, KF, UV, Thermal, Elemental analysis by ICP, etc.), Takes personal responsibility for delivery of projects to customers. Ability to embrace and lead change. Extremely adaptable.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. Having knowledge of Empower software, Lab Management System and Electronic Laboratory Notebook, ERP, QR coding system are added advantages.
- Prior experience in a high-volume pharmaceutical manufacturing QC laboratory or contract pharmaceutical analytical laboratory testing organization is a plus.
USP offers an impressive benefits package, including:
· Comprehensive individual and family health insurance plans
· Annual Master Health check-up plans
· Generous paid holidays, vacation leave
- Executing the analytical tests allotted by Project or Group Leader.
- Verification of test protocol and giving test kit approvals, if required.
- Supporting Verification, GPH, PQM, stability, and other departmental teams in terms of testing and project review whenever needed.
- Responsible for the preparation of project evaluation reports.
- Responsible for sample tracking and chemical inventory tracking in the laboratory.
- Coordination with the group leader to ensure completion of the projects allotted to the team.
- Initial review of the project reports and documents and assisting the group leader when required.
- Completing the project as per the timelines and troubleshoot the scientific aspects of the projects on a need basis.
- Responsible for preparation and review of SOP’s, protocols, reports, etc.
- Responsible for performing the calibration of the equipment as per the schedule.
- Responsible for preparing, executing, and completing IQ/OQ/PQ of new instruments.
- Ensuring that the chemicals and column etc. are available for the projects and forward the purchase requisitions.
- Taking up any additional responsibilities assigned by the group leader from time to time.
- Ensure all lab safety and GLP practices are maintained in the lab and participate actively in the internal and external audits and certification.
Editors Note: USP Chemistry RSL Scientist Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.