Syngene Chemistry Research Associate Job For MSc Candidates
Syngene Chemistry Research Associate Job For MSc Candidates. Chemistry job, Candidates with MSc are encouraged to apply online at Syngene for vacancies that are available. Syngene is hiring Chemistry candidates. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online.
Designation: Research Associate
Job Location: Bangalore
Department: Chemical Development and API Supply
Job Purpose: Looking for an organic chemist (master’s) who will be able to address synthetic challenges and support scale-up activities in the process research and development group.
The candidate should be willing to work in the lab as an individual contributor with responsibilities towards development of safe and robust chemical processes for the preparation of intermediates/API in support of drug development activities.
- Basic literature search.
- Carry out multiple reactions at bench to support R&D activities
- Should be aware of/adhere to all safety protocols during R&D/scale-up activities.
- Candidate should communicate effectively with his own team members, project lead as well as with multiple teams.
- Documenting development of all lab activities in ELN in timely fashion.
Educational Qualification: MSc. – Chemistry
- Good understanding of organic chemistry fundamentals. Basic understanding of analytical data generated from NMR, HPLC, GC etc.
- Strong academic track record preferred.
- Coordination with multi-disciplinary teams of process R and D, pilot plant, process safety, etc.
- Previous experience in Pharmaceutical Process R&D.
- Good understanding of cGMP preferred
Experience: 2 – 4 years’ relevant industrial experience.
- Should be a good team player capable of working well in cross functional teams.
- Should be self-motivated, creative and independent.
Editors Note: Syngene Chemistry Research Associate Job For MSc Candidates. Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.