NIPER JEE 2021 – NIPER Joint Entrance Examination for MSc & PhD
The official notification for the NIPER Joint Entrance Examination 2021 for Masters & PhD Program. NIPER JEE 2021 MSc, NIPER JEE 2020 Ph.D. Interested and eligible candidates are requested to check out all of the details on the institutes.
- Candidates should carefully read and understand the contents of the information brochure before applying for admission.
- The information brochure is subject to alteration(s) and modification(s) without prior notice and the information in this regard will only be displayed on NIPER Ahmedabad website.
- This information brochure is for information only and does not constitute a legal document.
- Candidates must present themselves in person for counseling/ Group Discussion and interview on the scheduled date and time.
- Admission fee in full must be deposited at the time of counseling.
- In case of any dispute arising because of any typographical mistake or otherwise the decision of the Director, NIPER Ahmedabad will be final and binding on the candidates.
- Candidates are advised to check NIPER Ahmedabad, website www.niperahm.ac.in for updates.
- NIPER, Ahmedabad
- NIPER , Guwahati
- NIPER, Hajipur
- NIPER, Hyderabad
- NIPER, Kolkata
- NIPER, Raebareli
- NIPER S.A.S Nagar ( Mohali)
The institute is offering the following courses for the academic session 2020-21
|6||Pharmacology & Toxicology||2|
|1||Pharmacology & Toxicology||2|
|1||Pharmacology & Toxicology||2|
|1||Pharmacology & Toxicology||5|
|3||Pharmacology & Toxicology||2|
(Biotechnology) M.Tech. (Pharm.)
- Offering NIPER: S.A.S. Nagar
- Eligibility: B.Pharm.; M.Sc. (Life Sciences)
Pharmacoinformatics M.S. (Pharm.)
- Offering NIPER: Kolkata, S.A.S. Nagar
- Eligibility: B. Pharm.; M.Sc.(Organic/Physical/Pharmaceutical Chemistry); M.Sc./B.Tech.
Eligibility : The candidate should have a valid GPAT Score and passed the qualifying degree with a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate or CGPA of 6.75 on a 10 point scale wherever grades are awarded or equivalent (Percentage of marks or CGPA so calculated will be based on the norms fixed by the concerned University/Institution or aggregate marks or CGPA scored by the candidate for all years of the qualifying degree, in case University/Institution has not prescribed any norm for calculating such percentage or
For students awaiting Final year result”: Students awaiting their final year results need to send confidential results from the official email ID of the respective university Registrar before final counseling to the following Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org“.
It is mandatory to bring a GPAT/GATE/NET scorecard at the time of counseling/Group Discussion and Interview. Further GPAT / GATE / NET is an essential qualification for all programs [including M.B.A.(Pharm.) except for the following categories of candidates.
with a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate or CGPA of 6.75 on a 10-point scale wherever
grades are awarded or equivalent. Percentage of marks or CGPA so calculated will be
based on the norms fixed by the concerned University/Institution or aggregate marks or
CGPA scored by the candidate for all years of the qualifying degree, in case
For students ‘awaiting’ final year result: Students awaiting their final year results need to
send confidential results from the official email id of their respective university Registrar before final counseling to the following email id: email@example.com
ii. Foreign Nationals
iii. Sponsored candidate from public/private sector undertaking, Govt. departments, and
research and development organizations
iv. Candidates applying as NRI or their wards [in case of M.B.A.(Pharm.)]
produce final result and mark sheets of qualifying degree at the time of counseling
/group discussion and interview failing which their candidature shall be summarily
rejected. No plea/request in this regard shall be entertained
How to apply:
Applicants shall apply online on www.niperhyd.ac.in as per instructions given on the website. The process of online application shall commence on April 09, 2021, onwards and will continue till May 08, 2021.
Date and venues
.Date of the NIPER JEE 2021 Examination: 03.07.2021 (Saturday). at the following test centres:
NOTE: The centers may be altered if a sufficient number of candidates do not register for a particular city. No TA/DA will be paid for attending test/counseling/group discussion
/interview. Candidates have to make their own arrangements for stay during the online
test/counseling/group discussion/ interview (wherever applicable).
Date of the NIPER JEE 2021 Examination: 03.07.2021 (Saturday).
View Main Notification – Master’s
View Main Notification – PhD
Editors Note: NIPER JEE 2021 Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.