Chemistry Research Associate Analytics 2021 – UPL Apply Online
UPL is a leader in global food systems and with the acquisition of Arysta LifeScience, is now one of the top 5 agricultural solutions companies worldwide. With a revenue of US$5 billion, UPL has a presence in 130 countries. With market access to 90 percent of the world’s food basket and focused on high-growth regions, UPL represents a compelling value proposition for growers, distributors, suppliers, and innovation partners in a consolidating market. UPL offers an integrated portfolio of both patented and post-patent agricultural solutions for various arable and specialty crops, including biological, crop protection, seed treatment, and post-harvest solutions covering the entire crop value chain.
Job Title: Research Associate – Analytics
Education: M.Sc. in Analytical Chemistry
2-4 experience in Analytical Chemistry in R&D, preferably in Agrochemical Industry
Responsible to perform various analytical activities and develop solutions for basic technical problems.
(1) To conduct analysis such as GC, HPLC, Wet Chemistry, GC-MS, LC-MS, FTIR, UV-Vis, DSC, Particle Size Analyzer, Viscosity, Density etc.
(2) To maintain Analytical Lab notebooks, procedures, documents and records
(3) To maintain laboratory and workplace as per norms
(4) To maintain ISO 17025 and ISO 9001 management systems
(5) To work safely and maintain housekeeping of the lab
(6) To work in shifts as per the requirement of the job
(7) Implement SOP for the storage of analytical standards and reference samples at Thane under required conditions and maintain a database
(8) Support to existing QA as troubleshooting
Editors Note: Chemistry Research Associate Analytics Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.