Honeywell R&D Engr Job Opening 2021 – Apply Online
An excellent career opportunity is currently available for a Modeling Specialist within the R&D Modeling group located in Gurgaon, India. The group hosts modeling capabilities in the area of process modeling, CFD modeling, and molecular modeling. Check out all the details
Job Title: R&D Engr/Scientist II
Location Sector 36,Pace City II, Gurgaon, HARYANA, 122004, India CategoryEngineering
Job Id HRD118717
The role is accountable for the development of reactor and process models, which are critical to the commercialization and ongoing support of PMT technology. This position reports to the Manager of Applications Research & Modeling, HITC
• Develop and deliver reactor, kinetic, and process models which meet the needs of R&D, Engineering, and Sales Support
• Develop Yield Estimating Tools that meet the needs of Engineering and Sales Support
• Use understanding of kinetics, mass transfer, and reaction engineering to make innovative contributions to PMT technology development efforts
• Develop enhanced work processes and modeling techniques
• Performs other related duties as assigned
• Monitors scientific and modeling literature to understand the state of the art, and makes recommendations for acquisition of new modeling equipment or tools.
Basic Candidate Requirements:
• A Ph.D. in Chemical Engineering with 2+ years experience in modeling, process simulation, process development or reaction engineering, or:
• A Bachelor of Science degree in Chemical Engineering together with a minimum of 5 years experience in modeling, process simulation, process development or reaction engineering.
Additional Candidate Qualifications:
• Excellent communication skills to understand and document customer requirements and to effectively convey recommendations to other disciplines.
• Familiar with Six-Sigma tools and their application
• Knowledge of UOP technologies: Refining/Petrochemicals/Gas Processing applications
• Good mastery of process simulation and numerical methods to solve ODEs, PDEs and perform optimization
• Good statistics background with emphasis in non-linear parameter estimation and experimental design
• Excellent computer programming skills (Fortran, C#, Visual Basic)
• Ideal candidate is high-energy, creative, and a self-starter, who demonstrates technical excellence and is comfortable working in a team environment
· Understanding of CFD tools such as ANSYS fluent is a plus
Editors Note: Honeywell R&D Engr Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.