IISER Tirupati Job Opening – Chemistry Jr Research Fellow
Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER) Tirupati is a premier autonomous Institution established by the Ministry of Education, Government of India, for the promotion of high-quality science education and research in the country.
The Institute invites applications from Indian nationals for the following position on a contract basis:
Job Title: Project Assistant / Fellow
Number of posts: One (01)
Project Title: Functional soft materials with reconfigurable structures at the nano and meso-scales
Description: The project will involve fabrication and study of multifunctional soft materials by self-assembly. For more information, see
Funding Agency: Department of Science and Technology (DST), Govt. of India.
Principal Investigator: Dr Ravi Kumar Pujala
Project Code: 30119046
Minimum Qualifications: M.Sc. in Chemical Sciences or Equivalent degree with minimum 60% marks or an Equivalent degree.
- Valid CSIR / UGC NET-JRF or GATE score card.
- Strong motivation to explore rich physics in Soft and Active Matter.
- Experience in synthesis, characterization of colloids and data analysis.
- Candidates who have qualified any of the national level test like CSIR / UGC – NET / GATE etc. with valid score in score card are eligible for remuneration of Rs. 31,000/- + 8% HRA per month (Consolidated).
- Others will be eligible for Rs. 20,000/- + 8% HRA per month based on their academic qualification.
Tenure: The position is temporary and renewable each year subject to satisfactory
performance for two years. The position is co-terminus with the project
Age: Not more than 28 years as on closing date of advertisement.
Last date 5.00 P.M. on February 25, 2021.
How to Apply: –
- Interested candidates should send their application by email in the prescribed format available below this advertisement by email (convert into PDF Format) addressed to
[email protected] on or before the last date i.e. 5.00 PM. on 25th February, 2021. Please mention the name of the Post and Post Code in the subject line of the email. Note: (Sending only resumes/CV by email will not be considered as complete application).
- List of shortlisted candidates for further selection process will be notified through email only. Therefore, please mention active Mobile Number and Email ID in the application form.
- Recent passport size photograph and photocopies of relevant certificates and other testimonials in support of age, qualification, experience etc. will be collected at an appropriate stage.
- The applicant will be responsible for the authenticity of information submitted / documents and photograph. It is the responsibility of the candidate to assess his / her own eligibility to the post(s) for which he / she is appearing in accordance to this advertisement. If it is detected at any time in future, during the process of selection or even after appointment that the candidate was not eligible as per the prescribed eligibility criteria in this advertisement which could not be detected at the time of selection for whatsoever reason, his/her candidature/appointment shall be liable to
be cancelled/terminated immediately.
GENERAL INFORMATION / DETAILS ABOUT THE POST
- Appointment is purely temporary and will terminate automatically without any notice or compensation on termination of the research project.
- The appointed person shall have no claim of appointment / absorption in Funding
Agency or in IISER Tirupati.
- Appointment of the applicant will be governed by the terms and conditions of the
funding agency particularly applicable to the said project.
- The qualification prescribed should have been obtained from recognized Universities /
- The prescribed educational qualifications are the bare minimum and mere possession of
same does not entitled candidates to be called for interview. Where number of applications received in response to this advertisement is large, it will not be convenient or possible to interview all the candidates. Based on the recommendations of the Screening Committee, the Project Leader may restrict the number of candidates for the interview to a reasonable limit after taking into consideration qualifications and experience over and above the minimum prescribed in the advertisement. Therefore, it will be in the interest of the candidates, to mention all the qualifications and experience in the relevant field at the time of applying.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing for the interview.
- Selected candidates will have to join duty immediately on receipt of the offer.
- No interim inquiries/correspondence/communication of any sort will be entertained on the matter.
- Canvassing in any form and/or bringing any influence, political, or otherwise, will be
treated as a disqualification for the post applied for.
- Candidate selected for this position can also apply for the regular Ph.D. program of IISER Tirupati, provided they satisfy eligibility criteria.
View Main Notification
Editors Note: IISER Tirupati Chemical Science Project Assistant / Fellow Job Opening. IISER Tirupati Chemical Science Jobs. Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.