CPPIPR Chemistry Job Opening 2021 – Salary Rs 56,000/- pm
CPPIPR Chemistry Job Opening Online applications are invited from highly motivated and result in oriented candidates for the temporary posts of 04 Nos. Project Scientific Officer, to be posted at CPP-IPR, Sonapur, Assam. The essential and desirable qualifications against the posts with their postcodes are tabulated below:
The Centre of Plasma Physics- Institute for Plasma Research is a premier scientific institute under the Department of Atomic Energy, Govt. of India devoted to research and development activities in the areas of Basic Plasma Physics, Magnetic Confinement Fusion and Industrial and Societal applications of plasmas. IPR is located in Bhat Village, Gandhinagar and also has extensions of its Laboratories at GIDC Sector -25, Gandhinagar and has a Center at Sonapur, Guwahati.
Project Code: CIMPLEPSI/2021/01/PSO
Job Title: Project Scientific Officer,
No. of post – 01
Eligibility: Master’s Degree in Science (Chemistry) with minimum 60% marks from a recognized university equivalent.
1. Working experience in scientific projects
2. Knowledge of use of personal computers and its applications.
Age Limit 40 Years for Project Scientific Officer
Age relaxation is admissible to SC/ST/OBC/PwBD/Ex-servicemen candidates as per Government of India
Duration: The above posts are purelytemporary and for a period of two years or completion of the project, whichever is earlier, which may be extended for another one-year subject to performance review. Total duration will not exceed three (03) years or completion of the project, whichever is earlier. All appointed project personnel are subject to performance review every year as per prevailing rules for extensions.
Salary: 56,000/-+ HRA p.m. (Consolidated) for Project Scientific Officer. Increment of 5% after serving two years in CPP-IPR subject to performance review.
APPLICATION PROCEDURE: Eligible and interested candidates may apply online through the link http://www.cppipr.res.in/ from 17.02.2021 to 04.03.2021 by 17:00 hrs. No other mode of application will be accepted.
The candidates have to upload copies of testimonials in support of age, education qualifications (starting from 10th Standard), caste, PwBD, working experience, etc. Applications without valid certificates, qualification criteria or incomplete in nature will be summarily rejected.
SELECTION PROCESS: The applications received in response to the advertisement shall be scrutinized and only candidates shortlisted from valid applicants on the basis of all criteria like age, educational qualifications, category, etc. shall be called for written exam or / and interview as applicable. Final selection will be through written exam and/or interview as applicable.
The list of names of selected candidates and date & venue for the written test and/or interview will be published at the CPP-IPR website http://www.cppipr.res.in/ . All applicants are advised to go through the website regularly for the same.
1. Only Indian Nationals need to apply. The persons with disabilities can also apply against the unreserved quota.
2. Candidates are advised to submit only one application for a post. Submission of multiple applications for the same post may result in the cancellation of older/earlier applications.
3. Candidates are advised in their own interest to submit online applications before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability or failure to login to the Institute’s website.
4. In addition to consolidated remuneration, Medical facilities (For Self only) under the institute’s Contributory Health Service Scheme, Free Transport (Subject to availability of seats in the vehicle) and subsidized Canteen facilities are admissible for the above posts.
5. Fulfilling minimum qualification & filing an online application does not entail a call for a Written Test / Interview. The authorities reserve all rights, not to call an applicant for a Written Test / Interview, without assigning any reason. In case of any dispute/ambiguity that may occur in the process of selection, the decision of the Institute shall be final.
6. The Date of Birth as recorded in the Birth Certificate / Secondary School Leaving Certificate (SSLC)/ Matriculation / Secondary School Certificate shall be the only acceptable documents in support of proof of age.
7. While applying the candidates should mention their full name as it appears on the Matriculation / Secondary School Certificate. If a candidate has changed his/her name or dropped or added part of his/her name after Matriculation / Secondary School, they will have to submit an attested copy of Gazette Notification to this effect.
8. The candidates who will be called for written test or/and interview will have to produce the uploaded testimonial/documents/ certificates (in support of age, education qualifications (starting from 10th onwards), caste, PwBD, working experience etc.) in original for verification prior commencement of the written test or/and interview. In case of inability to produce these requisite documents in original, their candidature will
stand automatically canceled.
Last Date To Apply: 04.03.2021 by 17:00 hrs
View Main Notification
Editors Note: CPPIPR Chemistry Job Opening Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.