CSIR-CGCRI Project Associate Recruitment 2021 – Applications Invited
CSIR-CGCRI Project Associate CSIR-CGCRI Chemistry job opening 2021. Chemistry job opening 2021. MSc Chemistry job opening 2021. Online Applications are invited for Online-Interview from bonafide Indian citizens in the following purely temporary project(s), tenable at CSIR-CGCRI, Kolkata as per details furnished below:
Project Code: GAP1506
Project Title: Sr. Project Associate – 01
Salary: Rs.42,000/- + HRA as admissible p.m
Project Title: “Studies and development of novel sensing materials and sensing device platforms”
Tenure: for a period of 4 months, extendable for another 1 month. or Co-terminus with the duration of the project, whichever is earlier
Eligibility: M.Sc. in Chemistry with 4 years experience in the relevant field
Or Ph.D in Science/Engg./Tech/Pharma/MD/MS from a recognized University or equivalent
Experience: 4 Years experience in R&D in Industrial and Academic Institutions or Science & Technology Organizations and Scientific activities and services. Candidates having experience in gas sensors will be preferred.
Age: 40 years.
The upper age limit is relaxable upto 5 years in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST/Physically Handicapped/Visually Handicapped and Female whereas 3 years in case of OBCs (Non-Creamy layer candidates with a validity of certificate)
How To Apply:
The candidates are requestedto send their applications to the following e-mail only, duly typed (No Hand-writing Application will be allowed) in the Application Format as provided (the attachment of application in the e-mail must be in PDF format. Signature and photograph may be filled up by scanning) and also filled by typing the Data-Sheet in Excel-Sheet (soft copy only) as per the format provided below:
• E-mail: [email protected]
The dates of sending Applications: 11.02.2021 & 12.02.2021 ONLY. Applications received before or after these stipulated dates will NOT be considered.
Tentative date of list of publication of eligible candidates on the website for an online interview after screening: 19.02.2021
The last date of query, if any after the publication of list: 22.02.2021
Tentative date of online Interview through MS-Team: 1st week of March 2021
The cutoff date for Age, Qualification: As on the Last Date of sending application i.e 12.02.2021
1. The candidate must mention the position applied for and Project No. ONLY in the subject of the E-mail.
2. The application should be attached only in PDF format and the Data-Sheet should be attached in Excel format only.
3. Incomplete applications/different format other than as mentioned above will be summarily rejected.
4. Eligible applicants will be interviewed online and the date and time of online interview will be intimated in due course of time. They are requested to follow the CGCRI website regularly for any update.
5. Based on the performance of the candidates, Selection Committee will recommend final selection and may also make Panels for future engagement.
6. Only an online application form needs to be submitted and no further attachment. However, scanned copy of all the certificates/testimonials need to be kept ready during the online interview which may be sought for preliminary verification. However, the original documents will be required after final selection/wait-listing, subject to verification of eligibility as per Advertisement and if subsequently, CSIR-CGCRI finds ineligible for the position, the Director, CSIR-CGCRI, reserves the right to cancel the candidature even after finalization/publication of results.
7. Applications for multiple positions should be submitted separately for each position. No combined application will be entertained.
8. The date for determining age/qualification and experience shall be the last date of submission of the online application.
9. If huge numbers of applications are received, the applications will be screened for short-listing the number of applications, as per criteria fixed by the Competent Authority.
10. Mere fulfilling of minimum qualification by itself would not entail any right to engagement.
11. The above positions are purely temporary and co-terminus with the aforementioned projects. The engagement in these projects will not confer any right implicit or explicit on the candidate for consideration for regularization against any CSIR/CGCRI post(s).
12. The number of positions against the various projects can vary at the time of selection depending on the requirement of the Institute.
13. Candidate(s) with results awaited will not be eligible.
14. Candidate(s) must calculate the percentage from CGPA/DGPA as per the calculation rule of University/Institute (Self Attested copy of the rule to be attached), failing which he/she may not be allowed to appear in the Interview Board.
CSIR-CGCRI reserves the right not to fill up the position (s), if it so desired by the Competent Authority. The number of position(s) may increase/decrease, as per the requirement of the Institute. The decision of the Institute shall be final in this regard. Interim inquiries in this respect will not be entertained.
View Main Notification
Editors Note: CSIR-CGCRI Project Associate Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.