Govt Pharmacology Job – Siddha Central Research Institute
Job Applications in the prescribed format are invited for engagement of 4 posts of Junior Research Fellow for three Institutes namely National Institute of Siddha, Chennai, Siddha Central Research Institute, Chennai, and Regional Research Institute of Unani Medicine, Chennai, on contract basis
Job Title: Junior Research Fellow(Pharmacology)
No.of Post: 1
Project Title: “In- vitro and in-vivo studies to explore the beneficial effect of D5
Chooranam on mice model of obesity”
Qualification: M. Pharm (Pharmacology) from a recognized University. The candidate should have a minimum of 60% marks (or equivalent grade) in the qualifying degree
Preference: Experience with preclinical studies. A track record of high-quality research
with high impact research papers. Knowledge of Cell Culture and Cell-based assays, CYP-450 Inhibition, Induction assays and ELISA assay technique. Work experience certificate should be provided as proof of preclinical experience.
Age: Not exceeding 30 years as on the date of interview (Age relaxation for
SC/ST/OBC/PH Candidates will be as per the government rules)
Fellowship Rs.31,000/- + 24 %HRA (Consolidated)
Period : 3 years or till completion of the project, whichever is earlier
How to Apply:
Filled Application form along with supporting documents should be submitted through
online to email id [email protected] on or before closing date 26.10.2020 up to 05:00 p.m.
Instructions to the candidates:
1) The application should be in the prescribed format.
2) Candidates should enclose photocopies of educational qualification and experience and
other testimonials duly self – attested along with the filled application.
3) The crucial date for determining the age limit shall be the closing date for receipt of
4) Experience certificate should clearly state the nature of work done during the period of
5) All posts are contractual for the duration offered. The appointment may be renewed
after every specific period of time subject to satisfactory performance and project
6) The incumbents selected will have no claim for regular appointments under SCRI /
CCRS or continuation of his/her services in any other project.
7) Candidates are advised to check the CCRS/ SCRI website regularly for further information,
changes, which will be updated from time to time.
8) Date, Time and place/mode of the interview will be intimated by email separately to the
9) Incomplete applications without relevant enclosures will be outrightly rejected.
Editors Note: Govt Pharmacology Job Subscribe to Rasayanika for latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Whatsapp and subscribe to our youtube channel for latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.