Givaudan Quality Specialist Vacancy 2020 – Apply Online
Chemistry job opening at Givaudan. Are you someone who wants to shape your world? Who thrives being in a culture where you can express yourself in a creative team environment? Who wants to collaborate and work in an excellent team that is as passionate as you are? Then join us – and improve your world.
Job Title: Quality Specialist
Supports shop floor and Quality Control quality system and improvement programs to drive quality performance, mindset and customer satisfaction at the site level.
- Supports local shop floor quality system and improvement projects.
- Supports quality audits.
- Supports Quality Control improvement projects (flows, methods, calibration, etc.).
- Supports customer complaints and non-conformance management (Z1, ZV, Z2Q, Z2P, Z3).
- Supports troubleshooting of local issues related to their area of expertise.
- For Laboratory specialist, coach and mentor QC Technicians on their daily testing and SAP utilization.
A bachelor degree in Chemistry
5-6 years of total experience in the food/dairy industry with 2-3 years of relevant experience in quality management.
- Some project management skills.
- Basic understanding of relevant QIC, FC&A and Ops processes (such as Ingredient life cycle Mgmt, Vendor Quality, Customer
Quality requirements, Specification and Formula management, Continuous improvement, Complaint, Issue and Crisis Mgmt, Industrialization, Audit and Change Management, relevant to assigned area of activity.).
- Basic knowledge on Givaudan’s order fulfilment, brief management, Regulatory and innovation processes (IDDC), relevant to assigned area of activity.
- Basic understanding of Givaudan’s manufacturing technologies and product characteristics (such as liquids, spray drying, powder blending, process Flavours, JBC,
- Emulsions, separations, extractions), relevant to the assigned area of activity.
Good knowledge of Givaudan’s main IT systems (such as Atlas, Athena, FPR, SAP, Compliance engine, PII, GSD, RMQ, QDMS, AVAP, ILM), relevant to assigned area of activity.
- Basic understanding of Food Safety and Quality Systems (such as FSSC, AIB, ISO 9001, GMP, GHP, HACCP) that are relevant to assigned area of activity.
- Attractive package with benefits.
- Excellent opportunities for progressive learning and development.
- A creative team environment that will inspire you.
Editors Note: Givaudan Quality Specialist Vacancy Subscribe to Rasayanika for latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Whatsapp and subscribe to our youtube channel for latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.