Syngene Pharmacist Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online
Junior Manager – Pharmacist Job. Syngene invites postgraduate Pharma candidates for the post of Junior Manager – Pharmacist. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online, Check out all the details on the same below:
Job Title: Junior Manager – Pharmacist
Job Location: Bangalore
Department: Clinical Development, HPU
Educational Qualification: M.Pharm
Should have basic knowledge about clinical trials, bioequivalence and bioavailability of drugs
Minimum of 3 years’ experience in CRO.
- Good communication
- Personal integrity
- Quick learner
- Adapt to changes
- Time management
To maintain the pharmacy and coordinate for study-related pharmacy activities complying with the regulatory requirements.
- Coordinate for calibration/validation/maintenance of pharmacy instruments / equipments and maintainence of records in coordination with E & M department.
- Authorize entry of staff and visitors to a pharmacy if necessary only and accompany them during pharmacy visit.
- Maintain records of all clinical supplies, Investigational Products (IP) and other IP related supplies.
- Maintenance of daily and monthly pharmacy cleaning activities.
- Receipt, identification and storage of Investigational products.
- Obtain a randomization schedule from biostatistician before the start of the study.
- Dispensing of Investigational products according to the randomization schedule.
- Administration of investigational products to the study subjects
- Accountability of Investigational Products.
- Archiving of Investigational Products.
- Disposal/return of the Investigational Product.
- Preparation of labels as required for the handling of IPs.
- Coordinate with Investigator as required.
- To carry out any other responsibility as and when assigned by the Head-Human
- Pharmacology Unit / Head of Syngene Clinical Development Team
- Syngene Clinical Supply Unit (SCSU) Area Cleaning and Monitoring Temperature and humidity
- Follow environment, health, and safety (EHS) requirements at all times in the workplace ensuring individual and lab/plant safety
Attend training on environment, health, and safety (EHS) measures imparted company
Editors Note: Syngene Pharmacist Recruitment Subscribe to Rasayanika for latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Whatsapp and subscribe to our youtube channel for latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.