Govt NABI Student Intern Vacancy – Applications Invited
NABI requires the Student Intern purely on an internship basis at Food and Nutritional Biotechnology division for two months as a part of Scientific Social Responsibility. The position will not be extended beyond two months.
National Agri-Food Biotechnology Institute (NABI) is an autonomous Institute under
Department of Biotechnology, Government of India. NABI aims at catalysing the transformation of the Agri-food sector in India by being a nodal organization for knowledge
generation and translational science leading to value-added products based on Agri-Food
biotech innovations for improved household nutritional security.
NABI is involved in research activities for the Biofortification, development of designer
crops for improved nutrition, providing sustainable and novel solutions towards quality food
and nutrition and development of evidence-based functional foods to counter malnutrition.
No. Positions Available (Temporary):- Six
Two months from the date of commencement of training.
Students should be an undergraduate in engineering or postgraduate in Science
Candidate having a chemistry background will be preferred.
Rs. 5000/- per month Fixed
The above-mentioned positions are for the following projects.
1. Development of Glycoconjugates based site-directed fluorescent sensor for the
detection of bacteria CRG
2. Genomics-guided exploration of polyketide synthases for sustainable production
of long-chain omega-3 fatty acid via metabolic engineering
3. Metabolic engineering of triacylglycerol (TAG) biosynthetic pathway to enhance
the nutritional quality of forage sorghum and rumen protection of dietary lipids
4. Genomic approaches to reduce β-ODABP levels in Lathyrus spp
5. Development of bionanoplatform-based ultrasensitive sensor for the detection of
food contaminants with enhanced portability and renewability.
6. Development of microalgae-based feed supplement for enhanced bioavailability of
essential micronutrients for monogastric animals
All interested eligible students should send the completely filled application form along with
synopsis sheet (excel) available on institute website through email till 28th September 2020 on email id. [email protected]
Kindly note the following important points:- (Application and Selection process)
1. Kindly note that information mentioned in the application form and synopsis sheet (excel)
is accurate. Kindly note both application form and synopsis sheet are mandatory.
Synopsis sheet should only be filled in excel format.
2. Application form and synopsis sheet should be submitted strictly as per prescribed
format that can be downloaded from the NABI website.
3. Kindly send the application form and synopsis sheet through email only.
4. Kindly do not send any documents with the application form and synopsis sheet. Students will be provisionally shortlisted on the basis of information given in the application
form and synopsis sheet. All the documents related to eligibility i.e. Age, educational
qualification, etc(in-original) will be verified at a later stage.
5. No application form and synopsis sheet will be accepted after due date i.e. 28th
6. Selection of the candidates will be based on academic marks starting from 10th
7. Students should ensure that information mentioned in the application form and
synopsis sheet is accurate. Once the application form and synopsis sheet is
submitted no further request regarding any changes/ information in the will be
8. Any changes in the last date for submission of the application form and synopsis sheet,
the procedure for selection, important points etc shall be available only in NABI website.
Interested students may kindly see the NABI website before applying for the same.
No application form and synopsis sheet will be accepted after due date i.e. 28th
View Main Notification
Editors Note: Govt NABI Student Intern Subscribe to Rasayanika for latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Whatsapp and subscribe to our youtube channel for latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.