ICAR-NBPGR Chemistry Professional Vacancy – Apply Now
Applications are invited to attend Interview (in-person’ online through video conferencing) for the Professional II posts in UNEP-GEF Funded Project “Mainstreaming agricultural biodiversity conservation and utilization in the agricultural sector to ensure ecosystem services and reduce vulnerability” at ICAR- National Bureau of Plant Genetic Resources (NBPGR), New Delhi. The positions are Of temporary nature and co-terminus With the project.
Project Title: Mainstreaming agricultural biodiversity conservation and utilization in the agricultural sector to ensure ecosystem services and reduce vulnerability
Job Title: Professional II -01
Salary: Rs 25,000/(fixed)
Eligibility: Master’s degree in Analytical chemistry from a C’GC recognized university
• Proficiency in English writing and documentation
• Proficiency in Computer Operation (MS Office)
Terms and Conditions
- Candidates are requested to ensure their eligibility like qualification, age, etc. before applying tör these positions.
- Candidates having essential qualification will only be considered for an interview
- Upper age limit for Young Professional Il and Project Assistant is 40 years (men) and 45 years (women). Age limit is relaxable for SC/ST/OBC as per GOIfICAR norms
- Candidates appearing for the interview-in person are required to bring the relevant certificates/ mark sheets etc. in original along with an application with full bio-data enclosing photocopies of certificates and mark sheets from matric onwards duly attested, affixing a passport size photograph on the lop.
- No TA/DA and official accommodation will be provided for appearing in the interview.
These posts are temporary, purely contractual basis and co-terminus with the project. Selected candidates have no right to claim for regularization or absorption whatsoever in ICAR/NBPGR. The Director, ICAR-NBPGR, N. Delhi reserves the right to cancel/postpone the interview without assigning any reason thereof
- The Director shall also reserve the right to terminate the contract of the job as mentioned above, even before the completion of the project for which no appeal theiQ0f shall be made.
- The candidate should produce a No-Objection certificate from his/her present employer (if employed) for appearing in the interview and Joining the post on selection.
Concealing of facts or canvassing in any form shall lead to disqualification or termination of such candidate.
How To Apply:
Owing to the prevailing COVID-19 crisis, candidates may choose for interview either in- a person or through the online process, eligible candidates (appearing in-person as well as an online mode) are requested to send their application in the enclosed proforma along with a scanned copy of the original documents either through email to with copy to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to Head. Division of Plant
Exploration and Germplasm Collection. NBPGR-Old Building. Pusa campus. New Delhi-1 10012. The date and time of interview will be informed only to shortlisted candidates by email or over the phone. Original documents of the candidates appearing interview in-person will be verified on the interview date and for the candidates appearing Online interview will be verified at a later stage.
The last date of receiving applications is 13th October 2020
View Main Notification
Editors Note: ICAR-NBPGR Chemistry Professional Subscribe to Rasayanika for latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Whatsapp and subscribe to our youtube channel for latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.