Pharmacist South Central Railway – Salary up to 40,000/- pm
Pharmacist South Central Railway In view of extraordinary circumstances arising on account of the pandemic of COVID 19, in order to provide the effective treatment to COVID-19 infected patients at Kazipet to cover the maximum jurisdiction of SC division from BZA-KZJ & BPQ-KZJ section, Secunderabad Division, South Central Railway is conducting Telephonic/On-line interview for the candidates, who fulfil the qualification, experience and other terms and conditions to be engaged as full-time medical staff at COVID Care Centre, Kazipet on contractual basis in Medical Department of Secunderabad Division, South Central Railway
Job Title: Pharmacist
No.of posts: 01
Eligibility: Diploma in Pharmacy from a recognized institution and registered as Pharmacist under the Pharmacy Act, 1948 (OR) Bachelor degree in Pharmacy (B.Pharma) from a recognized University or equivalent and Registered as a Pharmacist under the Pharmacy Act,1948
Age: Not below the age of 18 years
HOW TO APPLY:
Eligible candidates have advised to e-mail the scanned copies of prescribed application
along with required documents on age proof, educational qualification, experience etc., in pdf format in one bunch to the following corresponding ids on or before 28.08.2020. Those applications which are not submitted in prescribed format along with required documents will be deemed to be rejected.
Pharmacist [email protected]
Period of contract:-
For a period of four months from the date of engagement or till the currency of the scheme exist.
Mode of Interview:-
Telephonic/Online: Date and Time for the same will be communicated to eligible candidates.
The candidate will have to attend the interview along with the original documents & attested copies of certificates in support of their
i) Educational qualification
ii) Proof of Date of Birth
iii) Experience, if any
Candidates, please note:-
Candidates are advised to keep their personal mobile number and personal valid e-mail ID active throughout the engagement of contract process, as the communications will be sent through SMS/e-mail. The time, date and mode of the interview will be communicated to the eligible candidates through their personal mobile number and e-mail id as communicated in the application form.
Terms and conditions:-
1. The vacancy position may increase /decrease as per administrative necessity. There may be waitlisted/stand by candidates who may be engaged in order of merit when there is a necessity.
2. The engagement of the above medical staff would be on full-time contract basis for a period of four months (04) from the date of engagement or till the currency of the scheme exists, whichever is the earliest.
3. The selected candidates have to work in COVID care centre at Kazipet.
4. Experience: Candidates applying for the post of Hospital attendants should possess experience of working at lease for one year in a medical facility having at least 20-bed indoor facilities. For all other categories, the candidates with experience will be given preference. Candidates while applying should indicate past service rendered if any including the period of the contract put by them on Indian Railways.
5. As the engagement is done on a temporary measure for a period of four months, the rules regarding communal reservation shall not be applicable. Hence, same selection criteria would apply to all candidates.
6. Engagement on Contract basis of the candidates will be subject to their being found suitable in order of merit by Selection Committee. The candidates selected will be placed on the panel and will be sent for Medical Test as per rules.
7. The decision of the office of undersigned in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of the application, penalty for false information, selection and allotment of posts to selected candidates will be final and binding on the candidates and no enquiry or correspondence will be entertained in this connection. Candidates who submit fake certificate for securing eligibility shall be liable for rejection of his/her candidature for the particular post for which he/she has applied besides being taken up as per common law for an attempt to forgery.
8. Contract Medical Practitioners/Para-Medical Category candidates who enter into a contract with the Railway will not have any claim or right for his/her continuity in service or
automatic extension of the term of contract services or will not have any right in respect of
considering of their contract period in regular selection through Railway Recruitment Board
etc., nor will it confer any right for regularization or absorption. The contract can be
terminated by giving 15 days on both the sides; Railway administration reserves the right to terminate the contract at any time during the contract before the completion of four months
period by giving 15 days notice or payment of 15 days remuneration without assigning any
9. The selected candidates fulfilling the above conditions will be called on recorded
telephonic/online video conference call interview as per the interview scheduled
communicated to them.
10. The original document verification of only selected candidates will be done and in case of any discrepancy in the documents, the next candidate in the panel will be considered for
11. Along with the submission of application form in prescribed format along with required
documents applicants are also requested to fill the form through Google form given at the
The notification is also available in the official website:
Last Date To Apply: 28.08.2020
View Main Notification
Editors Note: Pharmacist South Central Railway Subscribe to Rasayanika for latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Whatsapp and subscribe to our youtube channel for latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.